• ...and so much more!
  • El Conquistador

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Jan 28, 2019
    far from here
    My Rep. here in Muncie will propose a new “common sense gun law“ because a 16 year old gang banger that has been arrested in the past for gun violations, shot his sister while trying to shoot her boyfriend
    I don’t think this has a chance but here we go again.

The 18-year-old Muncie woman suffered "multiple gunshot wounds," reportedly when her 16-year-old brother fired several shots through her bedroom door.
    https://www.thestarpress.com/story/...tion-in-terms-of-muncie-shooting/71721934007/

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    There's a list of laws that were broken in that scenario. Going out on a limb here but, how about he picks one of those laws and holds that young, upstanding citizen, who was just getting his life back on track, accountable for breaking one of them.

Just a suggestion for Mr. Representative. I get it, he's trying to justify his paycheck but I think we can save him some ink and paper on this one. :twocents:

duanewade

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2019
    Columbia City
    Maybe everyone that feels this way should write him (or the editor of the local newspaper) a letter telling him to charge that young man with every law that was broken before he creates another law that will be broken by another young man.

Until we respond to these morons and point out this unnecessary waste of time of our tax dollars all of the whining and crying we do is pointless

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    So, all those laws broken, but IF WE JUST HAD ONE MORE....

what a knucklehead.
    No doubt. They keep shooting at their target and hitting the one in the next shooting lane.

Why is it when these kids break existing laws, they want to make more laws that only affect adults? Yet adults arent the problem.

"Wild dog and coyote attacks are on the rise. I propose a law that makes domestic dog owners... "

El Conquistador

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Jan 28, 2019
    far from here
    Thankfully we have pro 2nd amendment legislature so I don’t see this going anywhere but I agree with many of you. We should try enforcing the existing laws on the books now before enacting new ones.
    Oh and BTW Rep. Errington is a woman

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    We HAVE to do something!
    This is something, so we have to do it……
    It doesn't matter what is done as long as they can tell people they are taking the matter seriously and are doing something. It doesn't matter if that something was successful because the intentions were "honorable".

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    My Rep. here in Muncie will propose a new “common sense gun law“ because a 16 year old gang banger that has been arrested in the past for gun violations, shot his sister while trying to shoot her boyfriend
    I don’t think this has a chance but here we go again.

The 18-year-old Muncie woman suffered "multiple gunshot wounds," reportedly when her 16-year-old brother fired several shots through her bedroom door.
    https://www.thestarpress.com/story/...tion-in-terms-of-muncie-shooting/71721934007/
    They really need a new name for this ********. See when I read "common sense gun law" my brain has to try really hard not to imagine https://appleseedinfo.org/ being invited to schools to teach our youth some history and how to properly use firearms. I shake that off fairly easy. Then wonder if they are actually going to make a law requiring the enforcement of existing laws against criminals....that takes longer to shake off.

Then it is always the realization they want law abiding citizens restricted in some new way.
    **** pisses me off.

allenfirearmsllc

Plinker
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2023
    Indianapolis
    No doubt. They keep shooting at their target and hitting the one in the next shooting lane.

Why is it when these kids break existing laws, they want to make more laws that only affect adults? Yet adults arent the problem.

"Wild dog and coyote attacks are on the rise. I propose a law that makes domestic dog owners... "
    The dog owners comparison is the best ive heard in a while

Top Bottom