• ...and so much more!
  • Winamac

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Logansport
    SOLD----Excellent used condition Remington 870 Wingmaster 20 GA .28" vent rib with mid-bead $600.00. This Remington is in excellent clean condition.Functions flawlessly and smoothly. The bluing is in my opinion 99%. No rust, scratches, dents or dings just bluing wear marks where the action slides which is normal. Wood is beautiful, in my opinion rates 99%. No cracks, splits,scratches or gouges.It does have two small handling marks on the butt stock.I have tried to show these in the photos but they are so small they may not show in said photos? It has a 28" fixed choke vent ribbed modified barrel accepts 2 3/4 in shells only.Bore is bright and shiny no rust or pitting. This is just a clean excellent condition little Remington Wingmaster 20 gauge. Will make a fine shooter or collector? It has been a safe queen while in my possession. I am unsure of the age of the gun? Located just south of Logansport, Indiana. Will drive a reasonable distance for the right deal. If you have any questions please just PM me. I will answer all.Will ask to see your Indiana DL if purchased. No info taken. Please do not "bump" the thread. Please see photos.Thanks for your time and thanks for looking.

022.JPG 002.JPG 005.JPG 019.JPG 007.JPG 006.JPG 012.JPG 008.JPG

Last edited:
    Top Bottom