• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    Just being curious here, but I have a chance to pick up a very slightly used Remington RM380, to use as a pocket pistol, am just curious as to whether anyone else has one, how well do they like it, how reliable it is, which ammo feeds reliably and shoots best through it (or is there any I should watch out for?), etc.
    I don't mind a DAO trigger and this one is actually quite smooth and consistent, even favorable!
    It'll come with the Remington .380 acp pistol, 3 magazines, OEM box and paperwork.
    I know it's a .380 acp, which I (along with others I know) don't really consider it a primary carry / personal defense caliber, but it'll sort of fall into a 'something-is-better-than-nothing' category.
    If anyone has any experience with...has one...likes it...dislikes it...etc, would you please share your experience?

W3s

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2019
    Indianapolis
    I have one and I like it. It's my preferred carry, as I wear lots of shorts and tank tops, and it is very concealable. I've never had any issues with anything I've fed it, but I probably only have less than 200 rds through it. I have a pocket holster which fits nicely in a back pocket or jacket pocket, and I currently have a clip mounted to the slide, so it can clip inside a belt or a pocket. I know it's kinda chincy, but I like it.
    Not sure if other 380s are this way or not, but if you pull the slide back slowly the slide pin will fall out. It's supposed to be that way for easy disassembly, and works well when you want it to, just be careful when handling it on its side and racking the slide too slow. It hasnt been an issue.
    Overall, I would recommend it for a pocket piece

Top Bottom