• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    This is a great deal. I just ordered 10 boxes of 125 gr 357 mag from target sports.

$12.50 per box.
    After the rebate my final cost will $25 for 250 rounds.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    It says to include the original cash register receipt. Anybody know if they'd accept a receipt/invoice from a online purchase?

I had the same question. All I can say is that I hope they do. Either way I paid a reasonable price for the ammo. If the MIR is honored, it was a phenomenal deal.

Mustang1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 19, 2015
    Westfield
    I called the phone number for the rebate center but forgot it was the weekend, and they're only open during normal business hours M-F. I'll call Monday and report back.

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    As of 12:20 PM 11/23/15 Target Sports server is down because of activity with their IT working to reboot the system. (Back up at 2:30 CST)

The Rebate form and accompanying UPC's need to be post marked before 12/19.

Last edited:

Mustang1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 19, 2015
    Westfield
    Called the rebate center today and they said they will honor the rebate for online purchases, just send in the invoice from the company. They even said they would honor the rebate even if the online purchase was back ordered as long as you sent in the invoice. Unfortunlately since I looked over the weekend to now SGAmmo has sold out of their 357mag golden saber ammo so on to shopping.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Called the rebate center today and they said they will honor the rebate for online purchases, just send in the invoice from the company. They even said they would honor the rebate even if the online purchase was back ordered as long as you sent in the invoice. Unfortunlately since I looked over the weekend to now SGAmmo has sold out of their 357mag golden saber ammo so on to shopping.

I just checked Target sports usa and they still have ammo. Mine is scheduled to arrive tomorrow.

Here is a link to 357 ammo
    https://www.targetsportsusa.com/rem...357-magnum-125-grain-bjhp-gs357ma-p-1601.aspx

smythe012

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 99.3%
    147   1   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Northwest Indiana
    Has Anyone received their rebate yet? I sent everything in on time and haven't heard. I checked online for the status and it says it's still waiting to receive the proper documentation. I called and they said "it may take 30-40 days." I'm just wondering if anyone else has had the same experience.

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    Has Anyone received their rebate yet? I sent everything in on time and haven't heard. I checked online for the status and it says it's still waiting to receive the proper documentation. I called and they said "it may take 30-40 days." I'm just wondering if anyone else has had the same experience.

Same crap here. It says they have no record of my info. On barnesrebate I enter my name and street # with zip code and nothing....

https://barnesbullets.rebateaccess.com/status.php

I think they said allow 8 weeks? I'll be checking again in the middle of February.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

smythe012

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 99.3%
    147   1   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Northwest Indiana
    The customer service person at Remington told me to try again in a week or two. If it gets into February and they are still " awaiting proper documentation" we are going to have a real problem.

Also, the rebate required sending the original UPC labels, so there's not much to do as far as recourse is concerned.

Joe G

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2013
    SE Indiana
    I checked online yesterday as well - nothing found. Good to know that they're probably just backed up processing everything.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I get the No Records Found message as well. I took pictures of my paperwork along with the UPCs taped to a piece of paper.

Top Bottom