• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    I've heard 5 different people received theirs in the past week or so, all around Indy, they all bought theirs from SGammo.com

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I just checked again and got the following message:

Due to the high level of participation in the holiday offers, if you have mailed your submission but do not find your record, please check back two weeks from today. Thank you.

Mustang1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 19, 2015
    Westfield

Due to the high level of participation in the holiday offers, if you have mailed your submission but do not find your record, please check back two weeks from today. Thank you.

I got the same message the last couple of times I checked. Just checked again today and it finally says it has been received and is being processed. I guess Remington must have gotten a lot more rebates turned in than expected and is running slow.

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Well, it is still "Due to the high level of participation in the holiday offers, if you have mailed your submission but do not find your record, please check back two weeks from today. Thank you."

I sent in my rebate in January, though.

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh

So does this mean that every time you check back it puts your rebate out another two weeks ?

My submission apparently never showed up but I had scanned all of my UPC's and saved them just in case.

I sent my concerns of not seeing any progress on my rebate submission to Remington Customer Service and in short order had an email response from Dawn in the rebate center. She allowed that I could send her a copy of that scan and my address and contact info and I just received an email that my submission was accepted ! Cool !

Last edited:
    Top Bottom