• Joe G

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2013
    SE Indiana
    Son of a.... :xmad:

This is insane.

Your submission has been processed and your response has been mailed. You should receive it by May 11, 2016. If by this date you have not received your response, please contact us at 1-888-859-6995. Thank you.

Restroyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    SE Indiana
    Finally got my rebate from October today for the fall shotgun shell rebate. They lost my first check supposedly in the mail in January so they made me wait an extra 12 weeks but I finally got it after 6 -1/2 months.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Received my rebate check last week from the Black Friday Golden Saber ammo sale. I had actually forgotten about it! :D

Which reminds me, I need to pick up a couple boxes of Express 00 Buck while the $10.00 rebate is still going on!

Mustang1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 19, 2015
    Westfield
    I got mine about 2 or 3 weeks ago from 10 boxes of 357mag. Was a decent price before the rebate and even better after. Kind of annoying to wait that long but other than that I can't complain.

Joe G

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2013
    SE Indiana
    Son of a.... :xmad:

This is insane.

Your submission has been processed and your response has been mailed. You should receive it by May 11, 2016. If by this date you have not received your response, please contact us at 1-888-859-6995. Thank you.

:wow:

Away for work since Monday and almost fell over when I opened the mail to see an actual $100 check from Remington! :faint:

If the deal wasn't so good no way I'd even think of doing this again. Remington is almost worse than the IRS - they love taking our money but aren't really good at returning it to us.

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    :wow:

Away for work since Monday and almost fell over when I opened the mail to see an actual $100 check from Remington! :faint:

If the deal wasn't so good no way I'd even think of doing this again. Remington is almost worse than the IRS - they love taking our money but aren't really good at returning it to us.

I just received my rebate check.

Using Turbo Tax we received our tax return in our checking account in 1 week .

Top Bottom