My little slice of heven.

My ugly mug and one of the dogs.
    normal_reloading.jpg

Jarel

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    A lot of great looking rooms. If I figure out how to post pictures I will put my in here.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    I started putting my reloading room together just about a year ago now. I think I have done well so far, but of course there is always room for improvement.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

mainjet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Lowell
    Just getting started into reloading and I built my little corner of the reloading world in my basement.

It's small but comfortable and functional. I think it will give me a good base to start with and grown from there.
    bench2.jpg

bench1.jpg

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    Just getting started into reloading and I built my little corner of the reloading world in my basement.

It's small but comfortable and functional. I think it will give me a good base to start with and grown from there.

Very nice corner you have there! I love the bench. It looks super sturdy! :yesway:

mainjet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Lowell
    Very nice corner you have there! I love the bench. It looks super sturdy! :yesway:

Thanks. It cost me about $60.00. I built it out of scrap that I had. I even had the solid butcher-block top laying around at work since 1997! So all I had to buy was the plywood for the lower shelf, the peg board and the thin plywood for the back of the hutch area.

It's quite heavy and very sturdy.

I want to make a riser about 11-12 inches high to raise the beam scale on when I am actually loading. That will put it at a nice level to read without having to dunk my head down every time. I am going to build that out of a couple cutting boards that I have. One is a 12 x 12 x 2 solid hardwood that will be used for the bottom. Then I will use a 1 inch thick cutting board for the top where the scale will sit. When I am not loading I will set the riser on the lower shelf to keep it out of the way.

blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    Just getting into reloading and live in an apartment so this is my corner of the spare room, we will hopefully be moving into a house in the next few months, so heres to hoping for a garage.

I have added a large utility shelf next to this table and led lighting to the under side of the shelf above the table since this picture.
    picture.php

mainjet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Lowell
    That looks like it works just fine to me!

When I moved into my first house I had a little tiny station in the roof!
    We bought an old Cape Cod style house with a high pitched roof (12/12). There were knee walls in the bedroom where the walls met the roof. So I would go into an access door the would lead into this triangular area in the roof. In there I had a small bench and did my reloading.

I kind of felt like the unibomber when I was in there reloading:D

Top Bottom