Reloading Room Pics

Aszerigan

Master
Site Supporter
Rating - 99.5%
204   1   0
Aug 20, 2009
Nashville, IN
Just spent 10 hours cleaning and reorganizing my reloading room. So tired, but worth the time. It's so nice having a clean room.

Anyone have pics of their reloading room? I'd like to see..

A few things have changed in three months - I got my Dillon back from my buddy, and a bit more gear too.

Then -

Now -

Then -

Now -

Then-

Now -

Last edited:

FatGeek

Plinker
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mar 30, 2010
That had to take years to accumulate. Setups like that really remind me how green I am. Started this year on 45 ACP, goal is to have .38spl and 9mm going by the end of the year.

RichardR

Expert
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aug 21, 2010
It looks very tidy & well organized Aszer - pretty much the exact opposite of what mine looks like.

Slow Hand

Expert
Site Supporter
Rating - 99.2%
124   1   0
Aug 27, 2008
West Side
Here's mine shortly after remodel and moving in. A bit messier now, but it feels more like home!

Loading Bench and ammo storage

Loading bench withe Single Stage Lyman, RCBS Progressive and old Lyman 450 bullet sizer/luber

Dies, Bullets Manuals, Brass, etc

Powders, Ammo magazines, Reference magazines, Bulk loaded ammo

Gunsmithingbench

Doug K

kboom524

Sharpshooter
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Jan 19, 2009
New Haven
The sword above the table adds a nice touch. :)

Thank you, I thought so too. :D

Wish I had as much space as you Aszerigan. My room is what was once the coal bunker in th basement of my house. All four sides concrete and concrete block walls. I'm in the process of finding a vault door or at least a steel security door to seal off the entire room. I took those pictures standing up against my safes and the right side of the room out of the pics is all shelves.

Last edited:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Mar 9, 2008
Lafayette, Indiana
As of this weekend, when I have completed photos (when we are all old and gray), I will post them.

I sanded the walls, am building an "L" shaped bench with shelves above. There will be a clearing barrel and two gun safes (to the left of the photo) with a ready rack by the door (to the right of the photo).

jimbo-indy

Sharpshooter
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Apr 3, 2008
N.W. Indy
I think this has been around before but I'll still play.
Here's mine, tucked away in the basement with block walls on 3 sides of the room. My refuge form the world.

The center island is now topped with stainless to match the ohters and a S/S sorting bin with 8 compartments added to that.

rvb

Grandmaster
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Jan 14, 2009
IN (a refugee from MD)
Here is my area.

It's about 9x10 plus a 5x10 closet.

Someday I'd like to replace the bench with cabinets, but I already had the bench, and budget and time called for re-use...

-rvb

glock34

Marksman
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Nov 18, 2008
Fishers
who can follow that

Little hard to follow a setup like that. I will keep my messy reloading area to myself. :wow: very nice setup.

Just spent 10 hours cleaning and reorganizing my reloading room. So tired, but worth the time. It's so nice having a clean room.

Anyone have pics of their reloading room? I'd like to see..

glock34

Marksman
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Nov 18, 2008
Fishers
ok after seeing the other psst I wonder if you people reload run computer "clean rooms" in these spaces. good job everyone. I have to go clean my reloading are now as I am ashame of it.

Last edited:

Products discussed on INGO

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gomer
Top Bottom