• ...and so much more!
  • 2in1evtime

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.4%
    63   1   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    retired-midwest
    I loaded 32 acp for a while, i quit it ate up my fingers , flare enough then brass to big smaller flare and had to hold bullet to feed then you pinch your fingers they are so small. Picked up a loadmaster off a fellow ignore:): had some issues dialing in you tube sure helped, ran 450 rounds in a little over hour the other day, probably could have done more but was really watching what was going on since it was the first run. it runs great at this point but you need to have patience with it i have found!! good luck with the 32 acp

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    So an update on my project. Bought another square deal from a member here that is set up for 38/357 a while back. Moved the presses around a bit today to maximize space and clean off the bench and cabinets. Still going to get another 38/357 square deal die set and toolhead to have one set for 38 the other 357. Sold off my S&W 33-1 so also sold was the 38S&W reloading supplies. Now I'm down to 32S&W, 32acp, 380, 9mm mak, 7.62x25, and 40cal.

Really debating selling off my Yugo SKS and RCBS RS5. Figure I'd get roughly enough to get a lee classic turret and 6 toolheads. I'd still need dies for 380, 9mm mak, 32S&W, and 40S&W. May splurge on lee auto drum powder hoppers for the whats left over.

canebreaker

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2020
    Horn Lake
    Before I started reloading I would go to friends' house and learn a bit from them. Their benches was large and doubled as a work bench for other repairs. I wanted to keep mine small. Driving through a warehouse complex I saw casters on a frame sticking out the top of a dumpster. It was a small shop cart. The frame was 14" deep, 24" wide and 33" high made out of 1/4 X 1 1/2" angle iron. In the bottom frame I mounted a piece of 3/4" plywood then a pistol box for storage. I formed sheet metal for shelves on one side and the back of the box. For the top I fitted 2 sheets of 3/4" plywood in the frame. Set my press to the right side with work area to the left. Just enough room to get the job done and it will move to any room I wish to work in.

Top Bottom