• ...and so much more!
  • ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I know, I've stood in their store and listened to it ring and ring...

I really get the feeling they just aren't staffed near enough. Every time I stop on the way home from work it's a near madhouse. The people they do have are professional in their demeanor and take quality time with customers but there needs to be four more of them on the floor at any given time. Those two guys are slinging guns like mad and there's always people waiting. Guess transfers and phone just aren't a priority compared to taking people's money over the counter.
    Kinda can’t blame them for that imo.
    Attention to where the markup is can’t be too bad of a business model.
    Maybe they should not do transfers, that could be a thing

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Plainfield Shooting Supplies.
    Agreed. For a new Glock, if one doesn't qualify for Blue Label, PSS would be my first call to see if they had one in and how much $, then if they have it in, go buy it. If not rinse and repeat until they do. Bob moves a ton of Glocks. That said his current business hours can make it a bit tough to get there for working folks.

MusicFan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 27, 2022
    Indianapolis
    Thank you all for the replies.

Should a make and model of a gun you want not be in stock, are these stores pretty accommodating in getting it for you ASAP?

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I never had issues at Indy Gun Bunker E Washington and 465, they must like me there?!?
    Brave man. :laugh:

Two years of tech school in the Ivy Tech auto garage right around the corner on Washington as a young man. Lots of time bumming around those several blocks, counting pennies for gas station lunches, killing time between instruction blocks. Some eye-opening experiences for a kid from the Bloomington suburbs.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    Brave man. :laugh:

Two years of tech school in the Ivy Tech auto garage right around the corner on Washington as a young man. Lots of time bumming around those several blocks, counting pennies for gas station lunches, killing time between instruction blocks. Some eye-opening experiences for a kid from the Bloomington suburbs.
    once you go hood....

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    i actually like indy gun bunker. the people working there are friendly and helpful. i've bought a few guns from them at reasonable prices.

sometimes the clientele is a little too "getto".
    I was in there ONCE. Never again. Watched an employee aim a laser (that was attached to a pistol) on another employee's chest while "sighting it in". That was enough for me.

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    SE Indy
    If you dont mind a 20 minute car ride from downtown try Highsmith guns in Greenfield In. Literally 20 minutes out 70E. They are the nicest people I have ever dealt with. AND They have a indoor range with rental Glocks. Did I mention they were great people....That goes a long way to feel comfortable if your new to the whole gun thing.

Top Bottom