• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hippykiller

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Johnson Co.
    Far as i can tell it just looks like a real good deal to me... He's got solid feed back, and has sold other surefire lights. I would say if you have the cash to drop, go for it. At worst I would say they could be referbs. When I see electronics like that for way under MSRP, I always look to the wording in the auction to see if they have good grammar and syntax. If not it's a good bet that it's some Asian guy who is importing counterfeits.

Tim-g19

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Charlestown
    I ordered one, I think they are going to throw levers on the new weaponlights, and since these have the knobs that was all I could think of to justify the low price.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    A very good price, but I do not believe on putting a light on my firearm. If I were a bad man, I'd aim for the light. I don't recommend adding "hey, I'm right behind the light" target. I do see alot of law enforcement people doing it however.

Good luck.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Sometimes, these sales are scams, they run off with your money. You have to be REALLY careful with this stuff. I have seen a lot of 200 dollar EOTECH or AIMPOINT scams running around, you end up with either nothing or a less expensive knock off scope (I have to admit, the Fakepoint I used to have actually ruled!).

These lights look like the real deal though, maybe a case of them fell off a truck somewhere! :D:D

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    speaking of ebay scams a few years ago (03ish) i found a 02 escalade with low miles (somewhere around 20000) for 10000 so i told the guy i would take it he said i should sent a mo to a ebay escrow person and when that guy got the money he would send the vehicle i tried to get him to do it a diffrent way with no luck so i passed on the vehicle a few days later i saw the exact add on the news he had got 20 some people

Tim-g19

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Charlestown
    My new light came today, If its a refurb I cant tell it. It has not a blimish came in a sealed bag with extra lamp and batteries, and infra red cover. and paperwork also. If I have to guess Its as I said before Its the change to throw levers over the knobs like on this one. For a home defense gun its way better than I thought I would have been able to afford.

Tim-g19

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Charlestown
    I Ordered a new vert grip. but heres the sexy little light om my carbine.

picture.php

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    If you think this is a problem, you're employing the light wrong...

I have never used a light, but you are right, I may not know exactly how to use it. I may be older, but this dog can still learn new tricks. Maybe we can get together at the picnic and I can learn how to use a tactical light on my ARs.

Thanks for you comment.

Top Bottom