Raven Concealment - Quick Ship 1-5 days!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tom Fineis

Marksman
    Mar 16, 2010
    Cleveland, OH
    600848_10151432183590687_50322360_n.jpg

We have reduced our lead time on Quick-Ship products to 1-5 DAYS!! At the same time, we have added a number of options under the Quick Ship banner.

Click here to order:
    Quick-Ship Products

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I just ordered one for my Glock 19. I'm really looking forward to getting this holster. I haven't heard a single negative thing about them. I can't wait to try it out.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    So, how do you like it?
    I dig it. I've been wearing it everyday for about 6 weeks now and I barely notice it at all. I'm wearing it now in fact. It's my first OWB holster and I am very happy with how well it keeps the gun tight to my side. It doesn't print much with just a shirt over it.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Jul 3, 2010
    I dig it. I've been wearing it everyday for about 6 weeks now and I barely notice it at all. I'm wearing it now in fact. It's my first OWB holster and I am very happy with how well it keeps the gun tight to my side. It doesn't print much with just a shirt over it.

Cool, what options did you choose?

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Cool, what options did you choose?
    It's all stock. The black kydex with 15 degree cant. I skipped the combat cut. At some point I want to get the wings that give you more flexibility for where you can place the holster on the belt. With the standard setup it rides real well at about 3:30-4 o'clock.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Jul 3, 2010
    It's all stock. The black kydex with 15 degree cant. I skipped the combat cut. At some point I want to get the wings that give you more flexibility for where you can place the holster on the belt. With the standard setup it rides real well at about 3:30-4 o'clock.

Thanks. Looks like their site is in transition currently, so I can't see all the options.

I would like to get one with probably a 10 degree cant, but it is difficult when you can't see it in person to compare. I currently carry using my IWB hybrid at about the 5:30 position, and I'm figuring an OWB would at least be in the 4:30 position and think the cant would be useful. I'm also kind of interested in the QMS (Quick Mount Straps) OWB as I frequently come home and take off my current IWB and I don't want to have to remove my belt to do this if I go with an OWB.

Anybody have any experience using the QMS OWB? If so, how well does it hold the holster to the beltline/body?

I'm trying to make sure I'd get the use out of an OWB to justify spending the $. I have an IWB hybrid and a spare for it that I absolutely love, but having a good OWB would be nice under certain circumstances (range, classes, winter carry, etc)

Top Bottom