RareBreed FRT trigger declared a machinegun.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

bKQntbf.jpg

There's cheaper ways to have fun without having your name on a company's shipping list, just saying for the future.

indysims

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   1
    Aug 31, 2011
    Ssssssssssssssssssssssshocking!
    If one would have been able to pick one up at a gun show with a cash purchase they could have had some fun with one until this ruling was made, them promptly destroy it of course considering the new "ruling" by our Legislative AFT Dept.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I do enjoy having my freedom dependent on the whims of unelected bureaucrats.

for the record I don’t own one of these or any other non “fully semiautomatic trigger”

I like my dog too much
    Arbitrary (based on random choice or personal whim), and capricious (given to sudden and unaccountable changes of mood and behavior.)

I borrowed this from an INGOer (Chip maybe) and include it in all correspondence to the ATF.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    So it's a bump fire trigger?

Yeah, that's basically what it's doing. It's just doing it mechanically inside the FCG. More positively.

I think the positive aspect is why it's in a grey area. Then again I would rather call a spade a spade and tell the ATF if they don't like it to go pound sand, because their alternative won't end well for them.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    So is it a binary trigger or something different?

As I understand it's a totally different system than what Franklin Armory uses. The lawyer responce from Rare Breed said they even had an Ex-ATF agent from the technical division review the trigger to make sure it was OK. Honestly I think they knew this was going to happen eventually.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    As I understand it's a totally different system than what Franklin Armory uses. The lawyer responce from Rare Breed said they even had an Ex-ATF agent from the technical division review the trigger to make sure it was OK. Honestly I think they knew this was going to happen eventually.
    So wait what is it?

Sorry for being dumb this headache is killing my thought process......
    ....wait is this what it feels like to vote democrat?

Top Bottom