• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    LOL This has to be the weirdest forum I ever joined:D I was very suspisios when I was signing up.. I didn't have a clue what some people were like/or mods. You got some real hacks here. This is a forum started in the USA?

USA... I thought this was part of the real IRA... man am I embarrassed.

boatsandguns

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2011
    It means "one with mucho neg rep who only has 4 posts"

LOL I have a welcoming commity.:dunno:Sounds like some of :dunno:your board buddies would run home crying if they came and hung out with the boys in the garage rebuilding carbs etc etc

"
    By Comment
    reputation_neg.gif
    Hi again You want me to... 09-24-2011 20:27 pudly Nice introduction
    reputation_neg.gif
    Hi again You want me to... 09-24-2011 20:22 Shelly1582 -10
    reputation_neg.gif
    Hi again You want me to... 09-24-2011 20:16 donnie1581 -10"

is that minus 10

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Downtown Fort Wayne
    I know I'm late but this looked like a very interesting topic and just had to ask one question after reading the entire thread.

My question is: Do you know what I like more than bacon?

Bacon with maple syrup on it wrapped in a pancake. That is really the best thing ever in my honest opinion.

Thanks for letting me share!

BTW: Did the boat gunner sit on a mast that was too big for his lower orifice?

Somebody should really help him remove it before irreversible damage is done, I mean it's already soured his attitude but if it goes any further I'm afraid he might start to choke.

RangeJunkie

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Geist
    I'd say what bothers me the most is when the thread is resolved, then someone comes in to give there 2 cents even though the issue is done with

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    OK. I'm coming in as the ultimate authority on the issue.

If you look at IC, it states that the local municipality must look at the intent of the OP. If the intent was to rant only, the code says they must pay 1/3 of the fine in penny, nickel and dime increments only.

If the original intent of the OP was to rant and to stir debate, then checks are OK if the municipality has a courthouse contained within the boundaries of a city park, they then have to post a sign barring questions about the thread that were already covered, the fine shall be paid by cash and treble the damages to the OP will be awarded without recourse to the issuer only.

I feel fulfilled.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    colorado
    OK. I'm coming in as the ultimate authority on the issue.

If you look at IC, it states that the local municipality must look at the intent of the OP. If the intent was to rant only, the code says they must pay 1/3 of the fine in penny, nickel and dime increments only.

If the original intent of the OP was to rant and to stir debate, then checks are OK if the municipality has a courthouse contained within the boundaries of a city park, they then have to post a sign barring questions about the thread that were already covered, the fine shall be paid by cash and treble the damages to the OP will be awarded without recourse to the issuer only.

I feel fulfilled.

would you mind repeating that in more detail?

Zephri

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 12, 2008
    Indianapolis, Northside.
    I didn't read one post in this thread, but I'm going to assume it's about water bottles.

I have this awesome green bottle that I use for bike rides, it doesn't hold much water, but it works okay for it's intended purpose.

I honestly wish I had some sort of clamp on bottle mount for my bike, since it has no pre-drilled holes for one. Guess I'll add that to my shopping list.....

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Don't you just hate it when people come on and start talking about something when somebody somewhere was doing something but then they (the original somebody) comes on and starts talking about something else when the first something that somebody posted about some time ago wasn't included in the latest something or other?

Top Bottom