• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Piers Morgan And Alan Dershowitz Get In Shouting Match With Other Panelists Over Gun Control | Mediaite

I'm getting sick and tired of this foreign piece of **** trying to influence U.S. domestic policy, especially 2nd Amendment issues. The day that Piers Morgan becomes a U.S. citizen he is entitled to a rational debate on the 2nd Amendment. Til then that worthless POS subject can bend over for his queen and STFU on American domestic policy.

Piers, if somehow you're alerted to this post, go **** yourself.

Sorry for the rant but I'm truly sick of this piece of trash.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    You're not the only one. You may want to tone down some of the "language" though, even though it's censored. :):

BravoMike

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Avon
    I'm still trying to figure out why in the world he has his own show on CNN.
    Seems to me he should stay on the entertainment side of things.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    What I do love about Piers is how easily he fits into the stereotype of what we think a British man should sound like and behave if we were making fun of them.

The madder he gets the more annoying his accent gets. By the end of his rant he sounds like a cast member of Monty Python dressed in drag doing his best to immitate an 80 year old woman from Yorkshire who has sat on a very large and hot pancake griddle.

"I am sorry Piers, could you talk nasally through your nose just a bit more and with a higher pitch? I have some kinfolk visiting from down in the country and we think your impersonation of an 80 year old Yorkie pensioner is spot on. Thanks."

blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    You may want to tone down some of the "language" though, even though it's censored. :):

All he said was.:laugh:

I'm getting sick and tired of this foreign piece of CAKE trying to influence U.S. domestic policy, especially 2nd Amendment issues. The day that Piers Morgan becomes a U.S. citizen he is entitled to a rational debate on the 2nd Amendment. Til then that worthless PRETTY OBNOXIOUS SUCKER subject can bend over for his queen and SHINE THE FLASHLIGHT UP on American domestic policy.

Piers, if somehow you're alerted to this post, go WASH yourself.

I agree with your version more of course. POS Morgan is more than welcome to leave the country as is anyone that doesn't agree with our Constitution that is the great thing about this Country. Don't like it at it's base level then leave. Go try the same thing in Iran, North Korea or Russia and see how things work out for you

.38 Special

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2012
    Piers is just ignorant to the facts. I could tell that those two were getting frustrated talking to those two.

I thought it was interesting though what the author said about how when they pass a law it like the politicians saying you can't be trusted to have this or have that. It certainly does build up a resentment.

El-Cigarro

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Piers Morgan And Alan Dershowitz Get In Shouting Match With Other Panelists Over Gun Control | Mediaite

I'm getting sick and tired of this foreign piece of **** trying to influence U.S. domestic policy, especially 2nd Amendment issues. The day that Piers Morgan becomes a U.S. citizen he is entitled to a rational debate on the 2nd Amendment. Til then that worthless POS subject can bend over for his queen and STFU on American domestic policy.

As soon as I seen his face on the tube last night, I changed the channel. X - 2 to what you said! :yesway:

El-Cigarro

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    What I do love about Piers is how easily he fits into the stereotype of what we think a British man should sound like and behave if we were making fun of them.

The madder he gets the more annoying his accent gets. By the end of his rant he sounds like a cast member of Monty Python dressed in drag doing his best to immitate an 80 year old woman from Yorkshire who has sat on a very large and hot pancake griddle.

"I am sorry Piers, could you talk nasally through your nose just a bit more and with a higher pitch? I have some kinfolk visiting from down in the country and we think your impersonation of an 80 year old Yorkie pensioner is spot on. Thanks."
    Did you see the show about a month ago, when the actor Robert Blake kept calling Morgan "Charlie Potatoes"???? :laugh:

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    So because he is foreign and has a different opinion he should shut up?

He does a show based here with a target audience being US citizens. Dont like what he says, turn it off. As dumb as you think his point of view is, he thinks yours is equally ludicrous. The difference is he has an audience of a couple million and you have one of a few hundred who view this.

I dont like his position anymore than you do, but I also dont think we should start censoring people who diasagree with us. Kinda the whole point of this country really.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    So because he is foreign and has a different opinion he should shut up?

He does a show based here with a target audience being US citizens. Dont like what he says, turn it off. As dumb as you think his point of view is, he thinks yours is equally ludicrous. The difference is he has an audience of a couple million and you have one of a few hundred who view this.

I dont like his position anymore than you do, but I also dont think we should start censoring people who diasagree with us. Kinda the whole point of this country really.

I may need to reread some of the posts but I didn't think anyone was saying he should not have a voice. We were just making fun of the voice he has because he sounds like an 80 year old woman from Leeds.

I am sure if an American was a broadcaster in England that there would be some Brits making fun of his accent and lack of understanding of their culture. Making fun of pompous people is not censorship. It's just making fun of pompous people.

IMHO ofcourse lest I be misconstrued as "testy".

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    ....The difference is he has an audience of a couple million.......

I'd like to see stats on that. Oh wait.......

CNN has indeed been struggling in the cable news ratings race -- and rather publicly of late. Earlier this month, the network experienced its lowest weekday primetime ratings in 20 years, averaging just 395,000 viewers for Anderson Cooper’s “AC360” and “Piers Morgan Tonight.”

chachi73

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    west burbs
    i read through all the comments and there is one guy on there calling himself "justplaythegame" that makes some outstanding points for pro 2A. you should check the comments out if you can stomach some of the libtards goofiness.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama

DON'T WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING that appears on the Piers Morgan Show, or for that matter on CNN.

CNN's ratings are down another 20% over last year. Piers Morgan only draws a few hundred thousand viewers, not millions, just thousands!

tyler_durden

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    Westfield
    I agree with you. He is terrible! Any time he has a pro gun guy on there all he does is talk over them and call their arguments "insane" and "fatuous"

He's a Brit twit

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    I agree with you. He is terrible! Any time he has a pro gun guy on there all he does is talk over them and call their arguments "insane" and "fatuous"

He's a Brit twit
    I wonder what it would sound like if he and Bill O'Reilly got into a discussion. Can he be as obnoxious as O when it comes to interrupting? It might sound like a stuttering loud mouth from Longggg Island and a stuttering liberal twit.

Top Bottom