• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    A number of years ago, @Cameramonkey and I were out at Proteq. We had to call cold range, as we had a deer run across the range. Another time out there we had a pair of hawks riding the thermals above the range for most of our afternoon there.

92FSTech

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 24, 2020
    North Central
    We had a big old snapping turtle the size of a trash can lid come crawling down the backstop one time in the middle of a shoot. Had to call cold range and move him so we could continue. The barrage of gunfire didn't bother him at all.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Fort Carson about 1991 we were shooting.50 BMG M2 off tripods for qualification. Four deer ran across the range at about the 800 yard mark right in front of the targets.

Not one was hit! I watched a tracer go under a deer‘s belly. They were blessed.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Just a couple of years ago I was at the Farmland CC shooting at the 300 yard range when I noticed some knucklehead had left a buck silhouette on TOP of the berm. I remember thinking to myself how unsafe it was as I walked up to check my target. Then I noticed he'd moved. There were two of them!

Tom Threetoes

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2010
    Southwestern IN
    Fort Carson about 1991 we were shooting.50 BMG M2 off tripods for qualification. Four deer ran across the range at about the 800 yard mark right in front of the targets.

Not one was hit! I watched a tracer go under a deer‘s belly. They were blessed.
    The only part of my military career that I enjoyed was the short time I spent at FT. Carson.

Top Bottom