• ...and so much more!
  • dmarsh8

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    Katmandu
    I believe Don Henley explained it well
    Just give me something something I can use,it's interesting when people lose give us dirty laundry.....kick em when they're up,kick Em when they're down. .

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Cory told our class about him being discharged for medical reasons, but he didn't get into the details. If he had presented himself as something he wasn't, I certainly would question his legitimacy, but that wasn't the case.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    Cory told our class about him being discharged for medical reasons, but he didn't get into the details. If he had presented himself as something he wasn't, I certainly would question his legitimacy, but that wasn't the case.

And that right there makes all the difference in the world IMO. Everyone makes mistakes or does things they wish they wouldn't have done....human nature at its simplest. Speaking from experience it sucks. Being honest about it is the way to go.

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.

Yep, I don't know him, but unless he is misleading people I don't care. It is not like he is telling people he was force recon and it turns out to be a lie. (yes that is aimed at someone else.)

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    What, you don't believe I was Force Recon? :dunno:

I don't know, were you?

People usually want to know your background. Most of us give that little spiel at the beginning of class. I always try to stress that though I have military, corrections, and LEO experience, I was not Delta, SWAT, or Ninja. If you were great, though it doesn't mean you will be a better teacher.

perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    I was a tier 0 operator. I would teach but if I taught you what I know, then I'd have to kill you.

Faker! Mods here are all current discharged past former Force Delta Beret Team COA (more secret than CIA, the O is for ninja, dont ask) 007! If even approached to teach, the requester should have died from an unfortunate accident last week.

gents, we have an imposter on our hands! Bring out the veggie bacon grease torture device!

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    I said "Would you believe this man has gone as far
    As tearing Wallace stickers off the bumpers of cars
    And he voted for George McGovern for President."

"Well he's a friend of them long haired, hippy-type, pinko fags!
    I betchya he's even got a commie flag
    Tacked up on the wall inside of his garage."

"He's a snake in the grass, I tell ya guys
    He may look dumb but that's just a disguise
    He's a mastermind in the ways of espionage"

They all started lookin' real suspicious at him and
    He jumped up and said "Now just wait a minute Jim!
    You know he's lyin' I been livin' here all of my life!"

"I'm a faithful follower of Brother John Birch
    And I belong to the Antioch Baptist Church.
    And I ain't even got a garage, you can call home and ask my wife!"

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    People will find any little thing they possibly can and blow it way out of proportion for no other reason than jealousy. They hate that Cory is successful and they can't stand that they're not. It's immature BS.

i know Cory personally and call him a friend. He has never lied to me and he's certainly never claimed to be something that he wasn't.

If you're thinking of taking a class from him, what I can say is that he's a hell of a good shooter and a good instructor.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    People will find any little thing they possibly can and blow it way out of proportion for no other reason than jealousy. They hate that Cory is successful and they can't stand that they're not. It's immature BS.

i know Cory personally and call him a friend. He has never lied to me and he's certainly never claimed to be something that he wasn't.

If you're thinking of taking a class from him, what I can say is that he's a hell of a good shooter and a good instructor.
    i have never taken a class from Corey but I'd like to I just don't have the extra money now, but from watching his and Erika's vids i think they are awesome and very good teachers. Also I have never heard or seen Corey talk himself up or over talk or misrepresent himself or even his training program. Full-auto you hit it right on the head "jealousy" because a man wanted to pursue the American dream and make more of himself and also help his fellow shooters! Someone else got jealous of his and her successes and used social media to try and ruin or cast doubt on a good man!
    this is total bull **** and whoever started this fake issue should hide in shame!
    Eventually I will take a class with Corey and Erika and i will be damn proud to have it under my belt!
    Corey and Erika if you read this your YouTube channel rocks! It's even helped me get my wife more into shooting. Thank you your A+ in my book! Corey, hold your head up high!

eddit: I also want to say that I've seen people who wer former special forces ect, who were modern day warriors the best in the history of man who absolutely sucked as teachers. As long as a teacher can convey proper knowledge through effective teaching methods then in my opinion its just like hearing and seeing it from a secret squirrel themself!

Last edited:

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    You ain't #%^* unless you have your jump bubble.
    Pardon the thread revival, but my curiosity is getting the best of me...

How is a jump bubble different than this? Is "bubble" some kind of static line thing? Or are you talking the wreath around the star for the master rating?

I just want to know if I'm #%^*.

IMG_0009.JPG

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    It's a joke, no such thing as a "jump bubble". It's like saying my MOS is so secret that they killed my recruiter.

Top Bottom