• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    Oh, I thought he was still with TN when he decided to retire.

Yeah, he just wants to play for someone with a good QB...I hate it that NE doesn't want him anymore.

He was an unrestricted free agent this year. He shopped himself around and didn't find an offer he liked so he retired. Although most speculate that he won't be retired long.

I was kinda hoping NE would take him back this year but thats not the case.

Jake46184

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 2, 2011
    Indianapoils
    If this supposedly happened last (Thursday) night, then I'd say it's fabrication. One of the girls who works for us also works at St. Elmo's. I just texted her and asked if she knew anything about it. She closed last night at St. Elmo's and said there were no meetings at all.

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Hey...at least it's not Terrell Owens. :):

Say what you want about TO off the field being a diva, but he is a beast on the field. He never took plays off, went across the middle, and was an excellent blocker. Moss didnt do any of those things.

Moss is the most gifted WR I have ever seen in my lifetime, he had more physical talent than Rice imo. BUT he just didn't have the drive and desire.

But to him being on the Colts, Id take it in a heartbeat if they can get him for a 1 or 2 year deal with low $$. It couldnt hurt anything really, there is only upside if you dont have to pay much.

I know they said he filed his retirement papers with the league already, so I am really not thinking its likely. But who knows.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Say what you want about TO off the field being a diva, but he is a beast on the field.

And a cancer to ANY team. You have to remember that football is the epitome of a team sport and he is the epitome of a selfish prick.

Moss is the most gifted WR I have ever seen in my lifetime, he had more physical talent than Rice imo. BUT he just didn't have the drive and desire.

I couldn't agree more with every word...If he had his head out of his ass(+ the drive and desire he has now) when he was in his prime, he'd be knocking on the door to Rice's records. He had(/has) great hands, was the fastest guy in the league for awhile and is 6'4-6'5.

Plus, Belichick and Brady both said he's the smartest (in game strategy) player either of them have coached/played with. That has to say something about the guy.

AZ Hunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    Tucson, AZ
    Maybe there is some sports writer guys that follow here and read this?? Weird Irsay would be tweeting the very same thing posted by the OP. Either way, with Wayne, Garcon, Gonzalez, Collie, White, and Taj Smith as well as many other younger guys, WR is one postion I don't think we are lacking in.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Chad Oh No Stink O was said to have been spotted planting cell phones and sharpie pens inside LOS last week.

Hey, as long as were welcoming talented do nothings...:D

I really wouldn't want to see him on the field wearing Colts colors, mo matter how talented he is. He's back stabbed team members, ran to the press whining about how he wasn't respected just to get himself in the lime light. He has been a detriment to every team he's played for eventually and in don't think he'll ever change his ways. He's a glory hound.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    While I would tend to agree with this, I wonder if as he's gotten older perhaps he has come to realize he'd like to get another Superbowl ring and maybe he's willing to put in the work to have the chance to catch balls from Peyton.

I think WR is going to be one of our weak points ( along with the defensive backfield ) if we don't get a solid target who can stay healthy for Peyton to throw to.

another? He's still working on the first one.... :D

Naptown

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    I arrived at St. Elmo at 3:45pm yesterday and there were no signs of previous business. Front door was locked and they were slowly getting ready for dinner. If they met somewhere, my guess is that it was not St. Elmo.

Top Bottom