• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    There is no such thing as Anarchy. Someone will always want to be in charge of other people, and there are plenty wanting to be lead.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    He mistook you? You logged into INGO, went to General Politics, clicked on Rambone's thread, read it, clicked "post reply" and wrote a reply saying he mistook you for someone who gives a damn. HAHAHA!

Are pay phones owned by the government? Why would pay phones specifically go down during "anarchy"? Who "gives a damn" about pay phones anyway? I'm intrigued as to why you went with pay phones as the anarchy scare tactic. I can't tell you the last time I saw or needed one. Maybe we're already living in anarchy? :eek:
    I like this kid. I bet $5 you were born between 1981 and 1986.

Payphones will go down during anarchy due to their present locations. It is not a scare tactic. Yes Govt does own some payphones, like the ones found in jails and prisons. Most don't work very well.

IF you see a payphone today, chances are you do not want to step out of your vehicle to use it. That was true 20 years ago.

IF you use it, assume there is a wiretap of some kind on it.

IF you carry a roll of quarters in your laptop bag, it is most likely so you can stuff it in a sock and use it as a weapon if you are stuck inside a "safe zone" such as an Airport or Courthouse.............not as part of your survival kit so you can make a call.

Anarchy is already out there. Take a drive through Watts. Let me know how many working payphones you see.

No, I don't care what people call Rambone and he should not either. I doubt he really does care, that is the point.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    I like this kid. I bet $5 you were born between 1981 and 1986.

Payphones will go down during anarchy due to their present locations. It is not a scare tactic. Yes Govt does own some payphones, like the ones found in jails and prisons. Most don't work very well.

IF you see a payphone today, chances are you do not want to step out of your vehicle to use it. That was true 20 years ago.

IF you use it, assume there is a wiretap of some kind on it.

IF you carry a roll of quarters in your laptop bag, it is most likely so you can stuff it in a sock and use it as a weapon if you are stuck inside a "safe zone" such as an Airport or Courthouse.............not as part of your survival kit so you can make a call.

Anarchy is already out there. Take a drive through Watts. Let me know how many working payphones you see.

No, I don't care what people call Rambone and he should not either. I doubt he really does care, that is the point.

Thank you for this well-written treatise on the current state of the payphone. It has thoroughly enhanced my knowledge of anarchy. :yesway:

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I'm still not convinced. Maybe rambone is who we think he is and we're letting him off the hook?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYKIcnj1MJY[/ame]

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    I'll take side action on 87-89. :cool:

I feel strongly about 86-87.

Split the pot. I turn 24 in a few days. 1987.

Never used a wired "pay phone" in my life. I don't believe it has anything to do with anarchy or wiretaps though. I'm nearly positive that it's because we live in what is ooccasionally a free market system, and someone invented a better option. The cell phone.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    This is what you said:

Never used a wired "pay phone" in my life. I don't believe it has anything to do with anarchy or wiretaps though. I'm nearly positive that it's because we live in what is ooccasionally a free market system, and someone invented a better option. The cell phone.

This is what I heard:

anarchy anarchy anarchy anarchy f*** the POlice anarchy anarchy anarchy burn this m*****f***** down anarchy anarchy anarchy anarchy anarchy DRUGS anarchy anarchy anarchy anarchy anarchy anarchy

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Split the pot. I turn 24 in a few days. 1987.

Pay phones were money makers, they just could not be kept working in the areas that typically needed them the most. They crapped out before cell phones could finish them off, although my first wireless phone was older than you.

For anarchy to work, the anarchists will have to kill the village idiots. A good place to start is anywhere an old pay phone post or booth is still standing.

Those people are not afraid of anyone, will kill anyone and guns don't scare them. It won't be easy but it will be required in order to "fundamentally change the way we do business."

Anarchy exists, it is just that most white folks have not walked in it much. The funny thing is, where you find it, for the most part it is Govt funded. Kind of ironic.

Did you see where the Meixcan high school football team could not cross the border to play the school in Texas? They did not pay the $30k demanded by the Mexican gang for safe passage across the border. It is safe to say you have minimalist govt in that area. We have areas in this country that would be just as bad, if we didn't have the govt barely containing them.

PS the age profiling was just for fun, I have done a lot of it.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom