• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Both her and Christie fell for it. They didn’t even notice the qualifier, “that you want to send our troops to defend.” Which tells me that’s very likely a given.
    Yeah, with the proper response she could've maybe defused the landmine she stepped on that Vivek laid for her. It just shows how much Vivek outplayed them.

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    After reading your posts KG, no sane person would think that. But after being called a Biden suppporter on INGO, I guess that sanity isn't a given.
    WhatItIs.jpg

Get back to me when they start claiming you're a member of a cult because you don't support the republican candidate that they think you should

• Haha
    Reactions: oze

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Man, I've been missing out on some comedic gold!

If you think that I was claiming victimhood when I said that a member here called me a "Biden supporter", you are, ummm, mistaken. It was one of the funniest things that I've read in ages. My friends and family with whom I shared that asked me to thank that person for the giggles. If you go all the way to the end of my post that you quoted, you'll see that my comment was referring to the level of sanity sometimes displayed here.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Who amongst us hasn't been given flack or hasn't been referred to as such and such for not supporting the candidate that someone else thinks they should. We all have.

Stop the calling out of others that you think are playing victim while claiming victimhood for yourself.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Who amongst us hasn't been given flack or hasn't been referred to as such and such for not supporting the candidate that someone else thinks they should. We all have.

Stop the calling out of others that you think are playing victim while claiming victimhood for yourself.
    I don't think the Trump critics have dished out a lot of flack for people supporting Trump. A couple of people who say they could never vote for him have. Many of us feel we'll be voting for him in November anyway, even though he's not our first choice.

The flack dished out is for what we see as an irrational devotion of the man. I don't care if people support him. It's their right. But jeez. He is just a man; he's not a god. But to some, they act as if he's infallible, as if any criticism of Trump is blasphemy. And as such they attack the infidels. THAT's why critics throw around the term cult-like.

But in terms of attacks, yeah, to some people you're horrible if you say you'll reluctantly vote for trump but do not match their own enthusiasm and blind loyalty.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I don't think the Trump critics have dished out a lot of flack for people supporting Trump. A couple of people who say they could never vote for him have. Many of us feel we'll be voting for him in November anyway, even though he's not our first choice.

The flack dished out is for what we see as an irrational devotion of the man. I don't care if people support him. It's their right. But jeez. He is just a man; he's not a god. But to some, he's infallible, and they act as if any criticism of Trump is blasphemy. And as such they attack the infidels. THAT's why critics throw around the term cult-like.

But in terms of attacks, yeah, to some people you're horrible if you say you'll reluctantly vote for trump but do not match their own enthusiasm and blind loyalty.
    My point was that Bug acts like he's the only one that has been referred to as a such and such when it's been dished out from his side as well. We've all been subject to it.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    That sounds a lot more like you’re claiming the victimhood. No one suggested you had to vote for someone else. You made that up.
    The same person claiming hurt feels has branded people Putin-lovers because they do not support an open checkbook for Ukraine

I merely point out that he sees it as more of a problem when it happens to him - what's that 'H' word that describes overly situational standards?

• Haha
    Reactions: oze

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    The same person claiming hurt feels has branded people Putin-lovers because they do not support an open checkbook for Ukraine

I merely point out that he sees it as more of a problem when it happens to him - what's that 'H' word that describes overly situational standards?
    Man, I love this!

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Man, I've been missing out on some comedic gold!

If you think that I was claiming victimhood when I said that a member here called me a "Biden supporter", you are, ummm, mistaken. It was one of the funniest things that I've read in ages. My friends and family with whom I shared that asked me to thank that person for the giggles. If you go all the way to the end of my post that you quoted, you'll see that my comment was referring to the level of sanity sometimes displayed here.
    So, are you saying that someone labeling you a 'Biden supporter', based on some viewpoint you held that was at odds with theirs, is insane

But you labeling SM a 'Putin lover' for holding the viewpoint that more billions down the Ukraine rathole will change nothing (except possibly the level of luxury Zelenskyy's government will retire to) is perfectly sane and reasonable?

But props for at least asking others if you're in the weeds, rather than just declaring yourself fair and balanced because you said so, ala jamil. At least there is a small chance a friend might tell you the truth sometime

Mcoleman85

Pope
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    Hobart
    Not sure I believe all his talking points. He has been a Democrat in the past and always played both sides. He also had major Chinese business ties and was a Covid tracking developer…. Ouch! Just saying.

J Galt

Expert
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Mar 21, 2020
    Indianapolis
    What Vivek did in the past may, or may not, be an indication of what he is today.

I stand by what I said previously. Vivek is saying ALL of the right things and calling out the other politicians. On top of this he is continually being given coverage by mainstream media.

This is incredibly suspicious to me. I hope I am wrong and he is 100% legit but 2 old saying come to mind:

• If it sounds too good to be true, it is.
    • If there is any doubt, there is no doubt.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    So, are you saying that someone labeling you a 'Biden supporter', based on some viewpoint you held that was at odds with theirs, is insane

But you labeling SM a 'Putin lover' for holding the viewpoint that more billions down the Ukraine rathole will change nothing (except possibly the level of luxury Zelenskyy's government will retire to) is perfectly sane and reasonable?

But props for at least asking others if you're in the weeds, rather than just declaring yourself fair and balanced because you said so, ala jamil. At least there is a small chance a friend might tell you the truth sometime
    Sometimes You don’t ever read my posts completely, do you? Either that, or you tried to block me, but it only partially worked, Kinda like Jeff Goldblum in "The Fly".

Last edited:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    What Vivek did in the past may, or may not, be an indication of what he is today.

I stand by what I said previously. Vivek is saying ALL of the right things and calling out the other politicians. On top of this he is continually being given coverage by mainstream media.

This is incredibly suspicious to me. I hope I am wrong and he is 100% legit but 2 old saying come to mind:

Swamp rat Haley would likely be bumping up towards Trump, were it not for Vivek outing her for her snaky ways.

Just sayin, we damned sure don't want the woman who threw her constituents under the bus as a reaction to a mentally ill mass shooter.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011

Change Vivek to Trump and it fits 2016

Top Bottom