• ...and so much more!
  • BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I called this, about this time last year I believe - that every new crisis was going to be a “public health emergency” because that gives them the power to enact extrajudicial authority through edicts and emergency orders without due process or legislative action.

The American people fell for it, hook, line and sinker.

Yep...and still are.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    I called this, about this time last year I believe - that every new crisis was going to be a “public health emergency” because that gives them the power to enact extrajudicial authority through edicts and emergency orders without due process or legislative action.

The American people fell for it, hook, line and sinker.
    It would appear she just wants the money. Doubt much more than that will happen.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Why does Lightfoot always look as if she’s under some bad ass voodoo spell?

This Wokeness crap just might be the tipping point for the destruction of this country. I know it’s going to be a long hot summer. I pray for our safety and that sanity returns to our nation.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    She's an earner for the machine, that's all it cares about so she'll likely be in power until some other machine facet decides it wants the big chair.

All this racist shakedown is going to turn out to be a great cash cow for the right people and organizations. A great way of rewarding loyal machine followers that served up the election. We are all going to pay for it through federal taxes.

Always follow the money

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    These idiots are their own worst enemy. They don't know how to quit when they're ahead, they're just gonna keep on keepin on until everyone has had enough and we have a "boy who cried wolf" situation and no one continues to listen.
    They're pretty much there now, if there's a 'racist incident' the first thing that comes to mind now is the person set it up themselves.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

This Wokeness crap just might be the tipping point for the destruction of this country. I know it’s going to be a long hot summer. I pray for our safety and that sanity returns to our nation.
    I am going to say this is because she does in fact represent the "other team".

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Or the salvation of it. I'm not optimistic but it could trigger a great enough revolt from sane people that the PTB just lose.

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    America is the greatest country ever. First to end slavery, saved Europe in 2 World Wars, the country everyone wants to immigrate to. If America is a racist nation, racism must be a good thing!

mark40sw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2015
    Roanoke
    America is the greatest country ever. First to end slavery, saved Europe in 2 World Wars, the country everyone wants to immigrate to. If America is a racist nation, racism must be a good thing!
    "If America is a racist nation, racism must be a good thing!"

Reminded me of the line in Tom MacDonald "Snowflakes" that recently sent libs into a tizzy...
    "If America's so terrible and racist
    It probably isn't safe to encourage immigration, just saying"

Top Bottom