• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    Whitetail Trading Co is now offering full Q 8.6BLK packages. These full builds are for shooters looking for excellent complete rifles including ammunition. These rifles have the highest terminal energy of any subsonic round multiplied by the 1:3 barrel twist. On-target energy dump is significantly increased by the fast rotational energy, paired with the sub-MOA accuracy of the 300gn Sierra Matchking bullets. Devastating on-target energy paired with incredible accuracy means this is one bad mother.

We will also provide reloading services to anyone that purchases these rifles. Simply return the brass to be reloaded with free return shipping. Also available are supersonic solid copper ammunition for hunting.

Stamps put in before March are nearly guaranteed approved by the end of summer so you'll have your rifles and suppressors for hunting season this year. Form 4 turn around right now is about 4.5 months. NFA purchases can be shot on our property while waiting for the stamps to come back. Zero'ing services are included upon request. Please PM for details. Prices do not includes sales tax. Prices can vary if different optics are requested.

Package 1 - $4859.00
    Q Fix 8.6BLK in 16"
    Vortex PST Gen II 5-25 FFP EBR 7C (MRAD or MOA)
    Vortex Cantilever Mount
    200 rounds of Whitetail ammunition

Package 2 - $5049.00
    Q Fix 8.6 12" SBR
    200 Rounds of Whitetail Ammunition
    (1) Tax Stamp

Package 3 - $6029.00
    Q Fix 8.6 12" SBR
    Q Porq Chop Suppressor
    200 Rounds of Whitetail Ammunition
    (2) Tax Stamps

A short video I shot this afternoon showing the report of the rifle. Notice the background noise and how the sound of the shot - a much lower thump - compares to the brass hitting the ground.

Happy shooting, and welcome to the wonderful world of the 8.6 Blackout cartridge.

Last edited:

Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    Those sweet tactical slippers in the video though! . All jokes aside that’s pretty darn cool!
    I was processing turkeys last Sunday and poured 40 quarts of boiling water on my left foot. It's damn ugly right now, like Deadpool ugly. So... I'm bringing back slippers. Long live the tactical comfort ! Lol

Last edited:
    Top Bottom