• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Reinvesting this money in America is the thing to do. I'm gonna start with a barrel for the M1816 rifled to my specifications to shoot .65 caliber round ball and also have a .58 caliber minie mold modified to cast hollow based bullets for it. Meanwhile I'll need to select a sighting system.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    wait, theres another round of checks coming? If the cutoff is based on 2020 income I should get something, If 2019 then im also SOL
    Did you file your 2020 tax return? If not, get on that.

My coworker, who's wife was unemployed last year, was smiling and dreaming about his $7000 payday...

I just kicked a rock and stared at the dust. :(

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    Did you file your 2020 tax return? If not, get on that.

My coworker, who's wife was unemployed last year, was smiling and dreaming about his $7000 payday...

I just kicked a rock and stared at the dust. :(
    I did. Already got my returns. Got enough to pay the HR Block fees and buy dinner for a night... I guess well see if i actually get anything this round lol.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Maybe the RNC should run 30 second TV and radio ads saying:

Good News! The Dems just passed a $1.9 trillion package. That's $9000 per adult American!

The bad news is they're only going to give SOME of you $1,400. The rest of it is for them.

How do you think that would go over? You think 73% of Americans would still be in favor of it?

Edit. posted on another site but better description than mine.

Last edited:

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Maybe the RNC should run 30 second TV and radio ads saying:

Good News! The Dems just passed a $1.9 trillion package. That's $9000 per adult American!

The bad news is they're only going to give SOME of you $1,400. The rest of it is for them.

How do you think that would go over? You think 73% of Americans would still be in favor of it?

Edit. posted on another site but better description than mine.
    I like it. Brief, balanced, to the point.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    The rifle for reworking to .445 bore arrived today. I'm doing my part to improve the velocity of money and to heal our economy.

And I pledge that only American made molds will be used with this rifle. :)

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Reinvesting this money in America is the thing to do. I'm gonna start with a barrel for the M1816 rifled to my specifications to shoot .65 caliber round ball and also have a .58 caliber minie mold modified to cast hollow based bullets for it. Meanwhile I'll need to select a sighting system.
    Received communications from the machinist, the mold will for paper patched hollow base bullets.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

$42,000 per federal taxpayer spent under the umbrella of "covid". Did your life see $42,000 worth of improvement in the past year?

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

gopher29

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    I was laid off April-July. If covid didnt wreck my old shop’s customers i would be SOL. Not sure what they’re basing the new checks off of though.
    They are basing them off of a individual's most recent tax return. So if you made less in 2020 than in 2019 you should file for 2020 immediately (if you haven't already).

gopher29

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010

Monopoly money incoming. Hope Walmart works overtime tonight getting those pallets of $1,399 TVs out.
    TVs are actually one of the few remaining items that don't seem to have gone up in price over the years. Gold, guns, and ammunition on the other hand are getting rather pricey.

Top Bottom