• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    In order to cut the spending down a little, it is interesting that the Democrats have decided to cut the number of people getting stimulus checks rather than cutting back on the abortion money or a host of other items.
    Right? If I'm understanding it correctly, there is no pro-rating this time around, so instead of getting a stimulus check for less than the max, I won't get one at all.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    In order to cut the spending down a little, it is interesting that the Democrats have decided to cut the number of people getting stimulus checks rather than cutting back on the abortion money or a host of other items.
    They didn't really cut the spending down any. They just reduced the amount going to Americans, and therefore increased the amount going elsewhere.

Ridiculous people selling out there Country for a few measley dollars.

chevyguy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Northern Indiana
    Sad thing is, our taxes taken from us don’t actually go to fund anything. That is where the printing press comes into play. No our taxes go towards the never ending never be able to pay off interest attached to every dollar that comes off the presses.

4651feeder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 21, 2016
    East of NWI
    Apparently some are even rumored to be getting more in this package.

“Wow. The BidenBucks bill pays federal employees up to 15 weeks of paid leave at $1400 per week if they have to stay home to virtual school kids,” reacted writer Phil Kerpen.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Apparently some are even rumored to be getting more in this package.

“Wow. The BidenBucks bill pays federal employees up to 15 weeks of paid leave at $1400 per week if they have to stay home to virtual school kids,” reacted writer Phil Kerpen.

If true, I'm disgusted, and I say that as a Federal employee. I've not heard anything about it (and I don't have kids, so it doesn't apply to me anyway.)

Top Bottom