Shelbyville

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    If TIN was a different color I would be more receptive to it. The optics of a "gold" anything just isn't me.. The concept of coating barrels with it is a great idea but visually I prefer something more low-key. YMMV
    I’ve never liked it in the past. I don’t like
    It on black. It’s ok with the flag slide bc black doesn’t match at all with it imo. But something about it looks awesome with green to me. This is look I’m going for but with full size and a non threaded barrel and no goofy optic cut and sights. Im gonna throw tin in green one and probably buy some other color besides black for Stars and Stripes
    7061CC77-3C6B-4B16-96BD-D5B7694DD8ED.jpeg

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    I picked up a slide Monday from Nexus firearms for the Dagger X. I've been looking for something that's compatible with a factory G19C barrel and they had just the ticket.. In the last couple of years I've had several aftermarket slides but this exhibits the tightest tolerances I've seen on anything aftermarket. They say their tolerances are held closer than factory. They also have several other models that are a lot more exotic and lighter than the one I purchased. Being able to purchase a decent frame and building the slide to suit me is a plus.. They also will cut the slide for a 507K, 507C or a 509T.. About 100 rounds down range so far and fit, finish and quality is impressive.

NexusX.jpg

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    I picked up a slide Monday from Nexus firearms for the Dagger X. I've been looking for something that's compatible with a factory G19C barrel and they had just the ticket.. In the last couple of years I've had several aftermarket slides but this exhibits the tightest tolerances I've seen on anything aftermarket. They say their tolerances are held closer than factory. They also have several other models that are a lot more exotic and lighter than the one I purchased. Being able to purchase a decent frame and building the slide to suit me is a plus.. They also will cut the slide for a 507K, 507C or a 509T.. About 100 rounds down range so far and fit, finish and quality is impressive.

View attachment 232735
    That’s a sharp slide. I had never heard of them. Funny I had a family member ask me if they were a solid place because he had a friend wanting to get an optic cut on something. Told him I’d ask around and do some research. Saw their Glock slides on website but this is first time anyone has spoken of them i have seen.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    That’s a sharp slide. I had never heard of them. Funny I had a family member ask me if they were a solid place because he had a friend wanting to get an optic cut on something. Told him I’d ask around and do some research. Saw their Glock slides on website but this is first time anyone has spoken of them i have seen.
    Solid company, I've been to their shop and talked with the owners there as well as getting a slide through them. I'm from a machining and engineering background and everything I saw was what I consider over engineered. Not sure how many people will see this but I have a discount code that's good until Dec 1st to purchase one of their Glock slides.. Start a conversation and I'll send the code.

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    Solid company, I've been to their shop and talked with the owners there as well as getting a slide through them. I'm from a machining and engineering background and everything I saw was what I consider over engineered. Not sure how many people will see this but I have a discount code that's good until Dec 1st to purchase one of their Glock slides.. Start a conversation and I'll send the code.
    I saw it on the fb dagger group. I may have to make a trip there. My favorite shop/gun shop person is there in Bloomington as well at USDS Bloomington. May have to make a day of it so I can stop in both.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Probably a good idea to contact them first.. Small shop and they are usually hard at it out in the shop so I call and let them know I'm coming. Someone messaged me and said the code didn't work but I"m sure if you email them and mention the Dagger FB book page they will honor the discount.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Ordered Glock 19x 19rd magazines from Recoil Gunworks on the 26th, and they were delivered today. Excellent shipping, and packaging as usual.
    Here is a 19rd magazine in my Dagger FS.
    20221028_155138.jpg

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    They said they would be happy to extend the discount deal to INGO as well so if anyone is interested in a really nice slide the 15% discount code is below good until Dec. 1st..
    https://nexusfirearms.com/

YFAM37EJ0522

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    My new one should be here tomorrow but shop is closed so will get Tuesday. May end up letting American flag compact go and must keep the full size one. I’m not a duplicate fan typically but the od green and slide cuts were calling my name. Lol

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    My new one should be here tomorrow but shop is closed so will get Tuesday. May end up letting American flag compact go and must keep the full size one. I’m not a duplicate fan typically but the od green and slide cuts were calling my name. Lol
    I will be transitioning to the new frame also. I have one and another frame on the way so I'll have a compact for sale soon. Can't keep them all:nono:

Top Bottom