• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nucular

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Anyone have a PSA dagger? Just got a lower and the trigger is hot garbage. Not only is it gritty and has a mile of takeup but it won't always break. It will often stick when I take up all of the travel and if I hit the gun it will release. I have cleaned and lubed everything.

Trying to figure out if this is normal or if I got a dud.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Anyone have a PSA dagger? Just got a lower and the trigger is hot garbage. Not only is it gritty and has a mile of takeup but it won't always break. It will often stick when I take up all of the travel and if I hit the gun it will release. I have cleaned and lubed everything.

Trying to figure out if this is normal or if I got a dud.
    Sounds like an interesting puzzle. I would put an upper on it that I knew was functioning correctly and see if I could swap factory Glock parts in to find the problem if factory parts will work. For what the PSAs cost you can't expect perfection. ;)

nucular

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Sounds like an interesting puzzle. I would put an upper on it that I knew was functioning correctly and see if I could swap factory Glock parts in to find the problem if factory parts will work. For what the PSAs cost you can't expect perfection. ;)

Did that. Swapped my g23 upper onto it and vice versa. The slide on the dagger worked fine on the g23 and the dagger worked the same with the g23 slide. I have a parts kit on the way for an 80% build so maybe I'll swap some pieces out to see what's up.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    The Dagger has been notorious for having a junk trigger. Buy a Gen III in whatever flavor you like but I am partial to the Academy Arms polymer trigger and a 3.5lb connector.

Top Bottom