• ...and so much more!
  • richardraw316

Master
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    please hold all donations.
    i have been terminated from my job. which is also my home.
    i have been givin a whole week to find a new home and job.
    i dont know when i will be able to forward my mail. and i would hate for your donations to end up with the wrong person.
    as for the rifle build, i will try to post it as soon as i can.
    sorry for these delays.

richardraw316

Master
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    Rifle is done. i will post up some pics tomorrow.
    sorry for the delay. i have found a place to live, but still have no job.
    this has really slowed me down when it comes to projects, but i have not given up on this. i will get back on my feet, and will try to keep project Generosity going. i believe its important.

BoomstickBuff

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 31, 2011
    Noblesville
    Rifle is done. i will post up some pics tomorrow.
    sorry for the delay. i have found a place to live, but still have no job.
    this has really slowed me down when it comes to projects, but i have not given up on this. i will get back on my feet, and will try to keep project Generosity going. i believe its important.

Really glad to hear that you found a place to live. Hope you find a good job quickly! And thanks for not letting your difficult circumstances kill your spirit of generosity...

richardraw316

Master
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    here we go. old pics just to help remember what this used to look like.
    IMAG0342.jpg
    IMAG0341.jpg
    IMAG0345.jpg
    IMAG0361.jpg
    IMAG0344.jpg

IMAG0350.jpg

richardraw316

Master
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    So now. the hard question. who wants it. this rifle as promised, will be givin away for free.
    i did not have the proper screws to put the plastic butt plate back on, but will be givin to the new owner. i dont think it really needs it.
    if you want this rifle, all i ask is you tell me what you want it for.
    maybe to teach a young one how to hunt, or shoot. maybe to teach basic firearm safety to some one who may not be a firearm person.
    i was not able to test fire. but it did set of some make shift blanks, and the bolt slides like its on glass. so i think it will be fine.

side not, the camera is still available, but i still want a picture of you and your family spending time together. that is the price of the camera.

project generosity is slowly coming back into full swing. so if you got broken, rusty, firearms, i would be happy to take them off your hands, repair them and give them to a new home.
    accepting all donations.
    Thanks everyone. lets keep this going.

richardraw316

Master
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    Someone out there really needs this rifle. i would really like to hear your stories.
    i really want this to go to a good home.

i forgot to mention this before, but the story does not have to be insparational.
    no i can not spell.
    i just want to hear what your plans for the rifle are. i just want to make sure the guns and other stuff given away is not just stuck in a closet to collect dust. that is a sad way for a rifle to sit.

Last edited:

runavw

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 17, 2011
    Indianapolis, IN
    My Story

My plans for the rifle would be to teach the family and my children how firearms are not bad, but can actually be fun when handled safely. I have a few high power rifles, and they really are not a good firearm to teach someone on. Teach to look down the sights at the target and slowly squeezing the trigger...after that, cleaning the firearm and general care and maintenance. Sure, we could get a bb gun, but its not the same!
    we would love to have this as part of our family!

Rob:cool:

Someone out there really needs this rifle. i would really like to hear your stories.
    i really want this to go to a good home.

i forgot to mention this before, but the story does not have to be insparational.
    no i can not spell.
    i just want to hear what your plans for the rifle are. i just want to make sure the guns and other stuff given away is not just stuck in a closet to collect dust. that is a sad way for a rifle to sit.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Looks good, ecspecially for what it started like! I'll put my name in. I think it would be a good rifle to teach my daughters with. I've been wanting to take my youngest to an Appleseed, and that would probably be a good rifle for that.

I love what you're doing Richard, your a fine example for INGO!

P.s. hope you found a job! It's been a few weeks, but Allen at Diamond Collision in Avon was looking for someone to do clean-up on cars that he has repaired. Maybe a fill in job, till you find what you want. ( if he still needs someone) good luck!

richardraw316

Master
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    Looks good, ecspecially for what it started like! I'll put my name in. I think it would be a good rifle to teach my daughters with. I've been wanting to take my youngest to an Appleseed, and that would probably be a good rifle for that.

I love what you're doing Richard, your a fine example for INGO!

P.s. hope you found a job! It's been a few weeks, but Allen at Diamond Collision in Avon was looking for someone to do clean-up on cars that he has repaired. Maybe a fill in job, till you find what you want. ( if he still needs someone) good luck!

thank you for the kind words. the rifle has a new future home already though.

i have not found a job yet, but will go check out diamond collision. maybe he will need me for something.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    thank you for the kind words. the rifle has a new future home already though.

i have not found a job yet, but will go check out diamond collision. maybe he will need me for something.

He's a site advertiser, and his screen name is AllenM. Good luck!
    (looks like I was typing when you posted the winner)

Top Bottom