• Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville

What a bunch of hypocrites!

Typical "do as I say, not as I do" of the liberals and they think they are the "Woke" ones! The inner workings and logic of the liberal minds are truly f**ked up! More proof of our education (indoctrination) system at work.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010

What a bunch of hypocrites!
    In the end, they may not be hypocrites, after all. Massive immigration helped turn California Blue. Half of illegal immigrants are in California; 25% live in LA county alone. Everyone can't live there, so the rising cost drives people away. California sheds citizens at a tremendous rate, and Arizona and Nevada have now become Blue.

This is just a way of saying...if you're a liberal pro-immigration person living in Oregon, Nevada, Colorado, or Arizona - you now have a bunch of like-minded California refugees moving in around you.

Texas? Ditto.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    In the end, they may not be hypocrites, after all. Massive immigration helped turn California Blue. Half of illegal immigrants are in California; 25% live in LA county alone. Everyone can't live there, so the rising cost drives people away. California sheds citizens at a tremendous rate, and Arizona and Nevada have now become Blue.

This is just a way of saying...if you're a liberal pro-immigration person living in Oregon, Nevada, Colorado, or Arizona - you now have a bunch of like-minded California refugees moving in around you.

Texas? Ditto.
    Sounds like a good time to invoke emergency authority to stem a spreading contagion

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Another point to explore is that most coming in are not immigrants but rather colonists.
    John Hagee has rightly said: "Immigration without assimilation is an invasion". Rarely have I heard truer words spoken, or a more correct sentiment expressed. Illigals are just that, illegal, and do not belong here. For those who have immigrated legally, bravo, and well done, but you`re not quite finished.

Learn English, assimilate into American society, and be able to provide for yourselves, the taxpayer is NOT beholden to support you.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    One of the big lies the leftists have told is conservatives are anti immigration. Letting colonization occurr is one of the bigger failures of the US government. A government that has its fingers in everybody's business can't do its own.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    The lib assumes they won't be living in there neighborhood. They just want there votes. Not there friendship. Wine and cheese don't mix with tacos and corona
    I don't think that wine cheese, tacos and Corona correlate to any political philosophy or immigration status.

Got any other cute stereotypes to go with your Mountain Dew and Moon Pie?

:):

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    We should just do as the Swiss do.

Don't want to learn the language? Don't want to save up $250k in your bank account, to support yourself upon migrating into the country?
    Tough luck, you aren't getting in.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    One of the big lies the leftists have told is conservatives are anti immigration. Letting colonization occurr is one of the bigger failures of the US government. A government that has its fingers in everybody's business can't do its own.

Some say the central state is a necessary evil.
    They are half correct.
    It isn't necessary.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    John Hagee has rightly said: "Immigration without assimilation is an invasion". Rarely have I heard truer words spoken, or a more correct sentiment expressed. Illigals are just that, illegal, and do not belong here. For those who have immigrated legally, bravo, and well done, but you`re not quite finished.

Learn English, assimilate into American society, and be able to provide for yourselves, the taxpayer is NOT beholden to support you.
    1. He's right.

2. Any jackass who calls him a racist needs to take a good look at his wife.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Our area has been inundated in many diverse cultures in the last few years. It has been very interesting and I will admit challenging for us to accept some of the habits they bring with them. But, we have all blended together for the most part.
    Yes there have been a few angry encounters over 3:00 AM Karaoke in the back yard but adjustments have been made.
    We are blessed with some really good neighbors from all of this. The food shared is pretty amazing. I Hate some of the music but I am sure it goes both ways.

All we expect is folks take care of their property. Mow the grass and keep it clean.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Our area has been inundated in many diverse cultures in the last few years. It has been very interesting and I will admit challenging for us to accept some of the habits they bring with them. But, we have all blended together for the most part.
    Yes there have been a few angry encounters over 3:00 AM Karaoke in the back yard but adjustments have been made.
    We are blessed with some really good neighbors from all of this. The food shared is pretty amazing. I Hate some of the music but I am sure it goes both ways.

All we expect is folks take care of their property. Mow the grass and keep it clean.
    Yes, care for the property, AND, be quiet and respectful.

We just had a new family move in behind us. They entertain a LOT, which is fine, except...their outdoor voices are REALLY outdoor voices. They`re extremely LOUD, and quite a LOT of the time, the language is vile and filthy. NOT acceptable, but then, if you say something, the refrain is, you`re a racist...

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Yes, care for the property, AND, be quiet and respectful.

We just had a new family move in behind us. They entertain a LOT, which is fine, except...their outdoor voices are REALLY outdoor voices. They`re extremely LOUD, and quite a LOT of the time, the language is vile and filthy. NOT acceptable, but then, if you say something, the refrain is, you`re a racist...
    My sister has a group of people living down the street from her that is VERY loud but it's only on the weekends and NEVER after dark. She said it is actually quite entertaining at times.;)

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    SE Indy
    I don't think that wine cheese, tacos and Corona correlate to any political philosophy or immigration status.

Got any other cute stereotypes to go with your Mountain Dew and Moon Pie?

:):
    Stereotypes are usually based on reality. My Neighbors wife make a hell of a good tamale. Usualy brings some over. I return the favor with my beef brisket. And I have never ate a moon pie. Not that I wouldn't. And you talk stereotypes....then stereotype me..lol

Top Bottom