• ...and so much more!
  • gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Natchez doesn't have the same limit when they have stock, I bought 10k a few weeks ago on 1 order. Helped greatly with hazmat & shipping.
    So obviously, these companies are not bothering to notify when back in stock. I guess it goes so quickly that they can't get to it.

I'll keep checking but I can only check so many times from work.

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    SE Indy
    I also checked this morning. No SPP of any kind. Same with Powder Valley. I also checked yesterday and the day before. I'm beginning to feel like I'm from Missouri as far as primers being available.

Better hurry

turnerdye1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    North Central IN
    It hurt, but I bought them. Thanks armalite. The last time I bought primers, early this year, I paid $150 for 5000. Those days may be gone, but I'd like to be able to buy in 5K increments.

Right! That would atleast split that hazmat fee up a bit. I can even handle the 2-3 brick limit. But I won’t do 1 lol

sheepdog697

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 2, 2015
    Cedar Lake
    Cabelas had some the other day for $64.99 per brick. 1 brick limit. It was 450s. I bought a box. Didnt really need them but maybe i can get rid of one of the boxes i paid $110 for shipped.

tsilveus

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 4, 2014
    United States
    Just picked up 4k spp from Natchez. Total to the house was $400. Not great but it's the first time I have seen them online or in a store for many months. I have a good stash but didn't want to dive into that (reserve) at this time. Just got a new ar9 and I need to make some rounds for it. Appreciate the heads up jhopson.

Franc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2021
    Fishers, IN
    It is good that primers are finally in stock, but at this price I will wait a little longer. Just like the 223, now the stores are full of it, hopefully the price will come down soon.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    It is good that primers are finally in stock, but at this price I will wait a little longer. Just like the 223, now the stores are full of it, hopefully the price will come down soon.
    Yeah I bought some but I'll wait until I can order at least 5k and maybe some powder while I'm at it to spread the haz-mat fees.

2in1evtime

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.4%
    63   1   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    retired-midwest
    Starting to think you wont see them cheaper or in bulk to purchase for quite sometime , being announced that all prices for ammo and reloading supplies are increasing already ....

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    Scored 3K LPP at natchezss @84.99/1K.

Now I can finally load up bunches of 45ACP and use up some of my Summit city bullets.

In these times of scarcity, I don't consider that a bad price even if it's not the old $30-35 they used to be. Reloading is still cheaper* than factory at this time.

* I have lots of reasonably priced propellant since I got it pre-pandemic shortage.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom