• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Man, I bought a red dot a couple years ago, the battery went dead, so I go to Change it and have to use pliers to get the cap unscrewed because the threads are all jacked up. I email them and get a return authorization, send it in, they email me back after a few days and tell me they are replacing it. Sweet, new red dot. I got the new one tonight and the damn thing won’t turn on!?!? I already tried new batteries with no luck. Be on the lookout for a brand new red dot in the classies :lmfao:

akrylov

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2022
    Indianapolis
    Man, I bought a red dot a couple years ago, the battery went dead, so I go to Change it and have to use pliers to get the cap unscrewed because the threads are all jacked up. I email them and get a return authorization, send it in, they email me back after a few days and tell me they are replacing it. Sweet, new red dot. I got the new one tonight and the damn thing won’t turn on!?!? I already tried new batteries with no luck. Be on the lookout for a brand new red dot in the classies :lmfao:
    Congrats, Chinesium, the strongest material on earth

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    The SLx Advanced 30mm. In peanut butter color :): The first one was fine until I tried changing out the batteries, and this one wouldn’t even flicker. I contacted them to request another return. With that said their customer service has been prompt and easy to deal with…

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I have an older RDS from them that has bounced around a lot, both literally and figuratively. It's lived on/in multiple different guns and drawers, been dropped probably several times. Still solid. I only buy their prism scopes now due to astigmatism turning dots to comets(and rarely wearing corrective lenses) and all of those are too new to call just yet.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Small update, finally got the red dot sent off to PA, they kindly provided me with a prepaid return label for this one. I bought a Vortex Spitfire to replace it, much cleaner dot since the glass is etched, it plays much nicer with my astigmatism.

Ziggy01

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    I have several PA products and have never had an issue. Have one on an AR-10 with no issues…glad to know their customer service is good!

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Maybe they sent you a refurbished RDS.

Top Bottom