• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    I do not work for Ultra. This is the DOD/MIC right now. Should be no surprise based upon our familiarity with Gen Milley.
    1654688599926.png
    Corporate propaganda, plain and simple.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I do not work for Ultra. This is the DOD/MIC right now. Should be no surprise based upon our familiarity with Gen Milley.
    View attachment 204724
    Corporate propaganda, plain and simple.
    Yeah, there'll come a time where, if you don't wear the thing, you'll be judged and your career path trajectory will be modified accordingly. Not everyone will enjoy the equal rights, inclusion, and equity.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    Yeah, there'll come a time where, if you don't wear the thing, you'll be judged and your career path trajectory will be modified accordingly. Not everyone will enjoy the equal rights, inclusion, and equity.
    i've been trying to get new uniforms for my crew since last november. i was told to wait until this june. i recieved an email last month. they have plenty of pride shirts and hats if i want to outfit my crew with rainbow gear

dave6

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Lawrence
    So did anyone else get the VERY offensive email from Meijer concerning all the vendors they support that are LGBTQXYZ???

BTW, if you like to twist tails that deserve to be twisted, order an LGBT sandwich next time you get a gay waiter (tomorrow?). When he stomps away, and the manager arrives to see what the problem is, calmly explain that you wanted a BLT with guacamole....

Top Bottom