• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Just listened to his statement from hospital, I have to say that he sounds great. He spoke at length, and in his usual style and cadence, without looking or sounding winded.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Today's update on POTUS

[video=youtube;0nIV7P3dNgg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nIV7P3dNgg[/video]

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    The audio on that presentation is unfortunately rather poor. Bottom line: Trump continues to improve and could be discharged from the hospital as soon as Monday

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Today's update on POTUS

[video=youtube;0nIV7P3dNgg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nIV7P3dNgg[/video]

Some of those reporters sure don't understand HIPAA very well. Can you explain what was found on the lung scans... I'm I think he has already made a statement addressing it.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    I'm curious why the doctors haven't been dosing him up with hydroxychloroquine.
    There may be an underlying medical condition that would make its use unwise in this instance. For example, decongestant medication can cause issues for people with high blood pressure, but may be taken safely by those without. A person with high blood pressure not taking decongestant should not prevent a person without high blood pressure from taking it.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Some of those reporters sure don't understand HIPAA very well. Can you explain what was found on the lung scans... I'm I think he has already made a statement addressing it.
    Some in the press corps appear to believe that complying with HIPAA law means that information is being withheld for nefarious reasons.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Do, please, explain your meaning. I don't want to misinterpret your intent. What karma is being experienced here?
    BigDaddyDisco still thinks that Trump called the virus a hoax, posted a video that disproved his own argument, and hasn't been heard from since. Make your own inferences from that as you see appropriate.

Top Bottom