• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    In order to prove that, I'll just bow out.
    I'm not asking you to bow out, just address the point rather than attempting to ascribe motives. Like I said maybe we're just talking past each other a bit. It's sometimes difficult to clearly convey a line of reasoning on an internet board in the mobile phone and social media age.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Its very simple. They think you are lying, they think you are trying to scare them. Their Democrat overloads tell them "oohh no we just want common sense gun legislation, we aren't trying to take your guns", and they believe it. I don't believe anything govt tells me. They are there to make sure they grow govt and make sure they can regulate people's lives so they continue to have their power. Its an evil cycle. But it's interesting, the left actually believes their politicians. They told them up as their gods.
    Yep. When it's brought up here, the response was "Senate/SCOTUS will protect us", "he really won't do it", "gun control is a loser". Now there's no response, or just serious deflection.

76Too

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Dec 9, 2019
    Just Passing Through
    I thought that would be Trump,
    Lost the popular vote TWICE,
    Impeached TWICE, View attachment 122075

But then again, actual facts don't seem to matter to supporters...
    You’re cute.

I think you can find a place for your ‘actual facts’ in your posterior where they belong. I bet it’s a pretty loose fit.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'm all for it - my criteria hasn't changed.
    A lie is telling something in a way so as to deceive. The thing said can be technically true, half true, or untrue, and still be deceitful.

So is there a “Biden lie” thread? For every lie, increment the count from the previous count.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    A lie is telling something in a way so as to deceive. The thing said can be technically true, half true, or untrue, and still be deceitful.

So is there a “Biden lie” thread? For every lie, increment the count from the previous count.
    I dunno, doesn't the Washington Post have a presidential lie tracker? Has it been updated since Wednesday?

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    I dunno, doesn't the Washington Post have a presidential lie tracker? Has it been updated since Wednesday?
    WashingtonPravda will probably count any disagreement expressed with the Harris/Biden Administration as a “lie” told by the dissenter.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I don't recall any high-ranking democrats seriously saying that a prayer coming out of a politicians mouth is a violation of the 1A. (if I'm wrong, you can correct me.) I'm also 100% that congress will continue to be opened with an invocation.

Did anyone complain about politicians praying in the last four years?

It ain't hypocracy if you are projecting.
    Depends who does it. If it’s the wrong person, yeah. The left would complain.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I put this in the Break Room under the Walter Williams thread.

Many of the topics Williams covers in here are what Biden is pushing.... "minimum wage", "racial equality laws", etc. are the exact same failed policies being pushed by Biden and the fools of his ilk.

It is about an hour long, but it is an hour well spent.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I’m pretty sure it’s no longer needed. All the propaganda has been squeezed out of it. Not that Trump wasn’t a frequent liar. It’s just that it’s not Democrats’ lies they’re interested in counting.

SumtnFancy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Ft. Wayne
    I can't take credit for this. Saw it on Twitter yesterday.

"How many people died from Covid today because of Biden's mishandling of the virus?"
    Roughly 12k since he became... you know, the thing. Total failure, gross negligence. He was too busy throwing an inauguration instead of saving all our lives!!!!!!!!! Save me, Creepy Sleepy Joe!

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Just out of curiosity, how does one finish a sentence?
    Using a complete subject followed by a complete predicate generally yields a finished sentence. Now, if you have a sentence expressed in years on prison, that's a completely different story.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Falsely impeached the first time over a quid pro quo that never happened. Oh wait, yes it did but it was Biden who did it and admitted it on video.

Impeached the second time for inciting violence because using the word peaceful is apparently code for break into the capital.
    You have to give them credit for some truth here. After all, we established previously that breaking windows, breaking heads, and burning buildings is "peaceful". Wait. That only works if you're a leftist. Never mind.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    tenor.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom