President Biden has had several craniotomies?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fiddle

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 7, 2012
    Fishers
    On Feb. 28th the President said;

"You lie there in the ICU, which I’ve done for a long time, and you look at those machines. And you know, if the line goes flat, that it’s over. But you just get tired. You don’t care.
    When I was at Walter Reed all that time, after a couple of craniotomies, I was lying there."

A craniotomy is a hole in the head - removing a part of the skull to look at the brain !!
    Why am I just hearing about this now? It would seem to me that we should have known about this before the election.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing...ng-americans-access-to-affordable-healthcare/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTsiOJeGRWM&list=PPSV
    at 0:55 to 1:14

Fiddle

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 7, 2012
    Fishers
    Ok - that could be it. But the quote goes on...

"When I was at Walter Reed all that time, after a couple of craniotomies, I was lying there. And I had a nurse named Pearl Nelson, military. She’d come in and do things that I don’t think you learn in medical scho- — in nursing school. (Laughter.) She’d whisper in my ear. I didn’t — couldn’t understand her, but she’d whisper, and she’d lean down. She’d actually breathe on me to make sure that I was — there was a connection, a human connection.

She even went home and brought back her pillow from her own bed because they didn’t — knew the one I had wasn’t comfortable."

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    With him its hard to tell if he is lying or not.

Who knew we would elect Tommy Flanagan as prez.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Hammer and Nigel have been talking about it on WIBC this week. Doing some of his best quotes, or most incredulous. Some of the things that come from that mans mouth!!! :scratch::ugh::nuts::blahblah:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I have sympathy for the man he is in steep decline. I believe this is elder abuse President Biden is not well.
    They are good at that. Look at Fedderman. Dude obviously isn’t well enough to serve. Yet they won’t let him resign.

Hell I read somewhere that he’s in bad shape in the hospital and somehow is still co-sponsoring bills. WT actual F?!?!?

How many more are merely puppets?

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    They are good at that. Look at Fedderman. Dude obviously isn’t well enough to serve. Yet they won’t let him resign.

Hell I read somewhere that he’s in bad shape in the hospital and somehow is still co-sponsoring bills. WT actual F?!?!?

How many more are merely puppets?
    Yep. He was in the hospital and his family left the country.
    They were still bragging about how because of "technology" he was still able to perform his duties.

Yeah sure. Something really strange with that whole ordeal.

Top Bottom