• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BowhuntnHoosier

Angry Old Conservative Fart
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Terre Haute
    Any cigar smokers here? I've been smoking for about 5 years now. What are some of your favorites? Mine would be Arturo Fuente Anejo's and Padron '26. Budget cigars for me would be AJ Fernandez New World, and Diesel line. What do you like to pair cigars with? I prefer water ,root beer and bourbon. Tell me what you think.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Jay, you missed the meet up at the NWI INGO Clubhouse. I was there with BillB and a bunch of regulars like Cabela's Bob, Jeff, Diann, Chris, etc.
    I was thinking about coming in too but I got off of work late and just wanted to crash. I may be in tomorrow. It's been too long!!

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I will probably be there in the morning (10 to 12???) but the LAST fencing practice at the school is tomorrow afternoon.
    I just remembered that my kids are out of school tomorrow and we are going to try to do something together. We need to catch up, maybe next week sometime. I try to get Joe to go.

RevoWood123

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2015
    North Louisville (So Ind)
    Any cigar smokers here? I've been smoking for about 5 years now. What are some of your favorites? Mine would be Arturo Fuente Anejo's and Padron '26. Budget cigars for me would be AJ Fernandez New World, and Diesel line. What do you like to pair cigars with? I prefer water ,root beer and bourbon. Tell me what you think.

:wavey:Fellow cigar smoker here. I've had a few of the Padron's (what I've had so far I have liked), several of the Fuente's. I've tried one Diesel so far and liked it. I have been smoking a lot of Drew Estate over the past 2 years or so, as well as quite a bit of the Roma Craft Cromagnon series. Used to smoke quite a bit of AVOs, but as my tastes have changed, they are a little too mild for me now and I am more apt to pick up something more full-bodied.

Mike Elzinga

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    NWI
    I havent smoked nearly as many cigars in the last 2 years as I used to, but always loved Rocky Patel stuff, especially the 1999 conneticut, also liked several of the Perdomos and the Cuesta Rey Cortez.

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Haven't smoked them recently like I used to but some of my favorites are:
    La Gloria Cubana Serie R Maduro
    Rocky Patel The Edge Maduro
    La Gloria Cubana
    San Cristobal
    Romeo y Julieta Viejo
    Nub Maduro
    Kinky Friedman Texas Jewboy

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    I am partial to Padron myself, but I really liked the new Monte Espada series personally. My go to cheaper brand is either Jerico Hill or Nestor Miranda right now if I cannot find any good deals on normal Padrons.

u2A7HkRh.jpg

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I am partial to Padron myself, but I really liked the new Monte Espada series personally. My go to cheaper brand is either Jerico Hill or Nestor Miranda right now if I cannot find any good deals on normal Padrons.

u2A7HkRh.jpg
    Hard to go wrong with Padrons.
    I've been tapering off the cigars the last year but Saturdays are a day of reward for me.

BowhuntnHoosier

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Terre Haute
    As our tastes change so do the cigars. lol I was really liking Drew Estate but when I can get an Anejo 49 for 3 dollars less than a Dirty Rat something is wrong. I do still occasionally have an Undercrown or Papas Fritas.

:wavey:Fellow cigar smoker here. I've had a few of the Padron's (what I've had so far I have liked), several of the Fuente's. I've tried one Diesel so far and liked it. I have been smoking a lot of Drew Estate over the past 2 years or so, as well as quite a bit of the Roma Craft Cromagnon series. Used to smoke quite a bit of AVOs, but as my tastes have changed, they are a little too mild for me now and I am more apt to pick up something more full-bodied.

BowhuntnHoosier

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Terre Haute
    Haven't smoked them recently like I used to but some of my favorites are:
    La Gloria Cubana Serie R Maduro
    Rocky Patel The Edge Maduro
    La Gloria Cubana
    San Cristobal
    Romeo y Julieta Viejo
    Nub Maduro
    Kinky Friedman Texas Jewboy

Never had a Kinky Friedman. The others are some good smokes.

Top Bottom