• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Wow. I have no words, but have offered prayers for you and your family.

Edit. After praying for you this verse of scripture came to mind:

Matthew 19:14 NIV

Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."

Last edited:

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    I first read your post much earlier today Doc, but there were no words just tears. Cindy and I are simply stunned and crushed. There is no way to adequately express the depth of sorrow we feel for you, your bride, and your sons. Along with a few others here in INGO we too have experienced the loss of a child. It does leave a huge hole in your heart...one that seems you can physically feel. Isn't life supposed to stop for a while right now? It will only pause for a bit but then will continue on, and honestly Doc that's a good thing.

So many wonderful prayers and heartfelt words of comfort have already been said upstream Doc so there's not a lot more Cindy and I can say. Obviously you and your family have a very caring and loving family here in INGO. You know you can count on any of us to do whatever you need done. Please just let us know. You and your family will be in our prayers and our hearts Doc. Now and for a long time to come. Cindy and I are so very glad that yours is a faithful family. You know where Grace is and that she will always be there. God knows your loss, and will comfort you all.

If I may let me share one thing with you Doc. When we lost Michael the one thing that provided a genuine measure of comfort to Cindy and I came when our priest told us that although we were crushed and broken we could rejoice in the knowledge that we were the parents of the newest saint in heaven...just as you and your wife are now.

Last edited:

jerp239

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    NE Indiana
    Can't imagine losing a child, no parent should have to go through that. Words escape me other than to say I will be praying for you and your family.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I am sorry I'm late to this... :( Haven't been on INGO much. I'm so sorry to hear of that hoosierdoc. :( I can't fathom the pain you must be in. Prayers your families way...

dprimm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Just West of Indianapolis
    Prayers being sent. Just saw this. I am stunned. When my son slept in our room ans was so quiet i could not hear him breathe, i worried about such a thing. But your post has left me stunned and in shock. I cannot fathom what you are going through. Just stunned and hurting for you. May God grant you and your family peace.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I have written Grace's eulogy. Man, that was hard to type. We are nearly done sorting out pictures to display for all to see the joy she had. Please continue to keep us in your prayers until after the service. I'm not sure I'll be able to get through it. I feel like as long as there's things I'm doing to prepare, she's not gone yet. I don't know what will happen tomorrow after it's done.

Last edited:

vvet762

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    Parents should never have to bury their children. But it happens. We lost our little Jennifer on Christmas Day 1983. My heart still aches every Christmas. We can't understand what God has in store for us so we have to be positive in our thoughts believing it's for the best. I don't understand. Prayers for you and your family.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    I have written Grace's eulogy. Man, that was hard to type. We are nearly done sorting out pictures to display for all to see the joy she had. Please continue to keep us in your prayers until after the service. I'm not sure I'll be able to get through it. I feel like as long as there's things I'm doing to prepare, she's not gone yet. I don't know what will happen tomorrow after it's done.

Doc...I don't even want to think about how hard that must have been...I tear up just reading that. I have a 2 year old little girl and hugged her extra tight tonight before bed. You (and your family) will get through this. While it is hard to see right now, God works through all things for the good of those that love Him. We don't know why He called her home to Heaven so soon, but we can rejoice that where she is, there are no more tears, no more pain, and no more suffering. Just eternal bliss! You WILL see her again one day. From what you've posted we know that she's brought you much joy in her short life, and for that you can be thankful.

It will take a long time to heal. But through your faith, family, and friends, you will get through it. You will be a stronger man because of it.

We're all here for you...even those of use that only know you "virtually." Keep the faith brother. God will see you through this!

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    You and your family are still in my familys prayers doc - I want to express to you how i feel but just dont know how just still very sorry for your loss and wish you the very best

Top Bottom