Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2008
    First, I know very little about AR's.
    I'm an AK guy, Deal with it.

I am a dealer for:
    Armalite
    Olympic Arms
    Stag Arms - Will allow us to order and Prepay, also match the GB Lowers.

I will be honest, I'm not going to do this for free, but I'm not going to Gouge anyone either.

What are we looking for?
    Stripped Upper Receivers?
    Complete Upper assemblies?
    Lower Parts kits?

If we go with Stag Arms, I can offer the lower parts kits, RH and LH Stripped and Complete Uppers etc.

I'm looking for some input on what you are interested in, and hopefully save everyone some $$$ on their Build.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I would be interested in "pre-ban" type upper assemblies. 16 and 20 inch barrels. Plus some LPKs. Any of the 3 brands is good with me. Stainless barrels are a bonus, I strongly prefer them to chrome lined moly barrels; the Olympic Arms SUM barrels are awesome, but I think they are 223 chambers only because they are true target grade barrels.

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.3%
    146   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    Karl,
    I don't know about everyone else, but I think my first build will be a simple, lightweight carbine. I plan on buying the kit from Del-Ton, as I bought my mid length heavy barrel kit from them and was very happy. their basic kit runs around $465. You can add options on almost every aspect of the rifle to have it your way, grips, stocks, fore-end, barrel bolt, trigger, etc. I'm not sure what the next one will be, either critter killer or a 9mm (talk about opposite ends of the spectrum!). Not sure where that part kit will come from or if I"ll piece it together. Just wanted to let you know what some parts kits are running, so you can see what else is avialable out there.

Doug K

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    I would be interested in a simple carbine, a3 flat top upper, 16" etc. LPKs as well. Maybe a full kit w/ upper/LPK/stock.

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    Last edited:
    Top Bottom