• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mickar15

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 7, 2008
    Brownsburg
    Last weekend my 30yr old son and I were involved in a traffic accident. The Hendricks Co. Sheriff's Dept. responded. Accident fault was clear-cut. The other driver ran a stop sign and admitted fault. No one was injured beyond being shook up. My son was driving his pickup, and it needed to be towed. As the deputy approached my son to give him his paperwork back, he noticed that he had a 1911 stuck in the back of his pants. As he handed my son the paperwork, he said, "I’m sure you’ve got a permit for that, don’t you?" My son opened his wallet, and the deputy could see the pink card on top. Thanked him without making him get it out.

This is why I love Hendricks Co. We were treated as honest citizens until proven otherwise. After reading a lot of negative experiences of other folks on this forum, my first in 30 years of carrying a gun, was positive.

fpdshooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Fishers
    I figured it would be something like: "Son, you really need a good holster to carry such a fine weapon as a 1911! Mexican carry may be good for Davis and Raven .380's, but that is a fine piece of American weaponry. It deserves an equally good holster!"
    Good for all around!

agentl074

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2008
    I figured it would be something like: "Son, you really need a good holster to carry such a fine weapon as a 1911! Mexican carry may be good for Davis and Raven .380's, but that is a fine piece of American weaponry. It deserves an equally good holster!"
    Good for all around!

:+1:

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    Sorry about your sons truck and I'm glad everyone was okay. Glad the dealings with LE were positive as well. And good on the other driver for admitting fault. America needs more people like that. People who are willing to accept responsibility for their actions instead of pointing fingers at someone else.

Top Bottom