POLL: Should Profire Resume Parking Trailers Full of NFA Overnight in the Alley?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Should Profire Resume Parking Trailers Full of NFA Overnight in the Alley?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

Robjps

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2011
    Ill bring it up in this thread again for you to ignore, why do you have a vendetta/hardon for profire on this subject but ignore the fact that leo's across the country from city/county/state/federal all store firearms in the same manner? Including class 3. Not to mention USPS/FedEx and trucking companies in the same manner.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    So colored.

I believe there is an educational opportunity here, even though it will likely fall on mostly deaf ears.

Your calls to have Andrew pilloried, however, will not fall on deaf ears; the antis will eat this :poop: up as verifiable proof that even gun nuts so nutty as to use an avatar of a child holding an assault rifle (GASP!) think that machine guns are more dangerous than sunbathing next to the cooling pool at Fukushima.

I agree with Que (who, if you'll slow down and read his post, did not advocate anything criminal). Andrew *should* be able to do whatever he wants with his private property. While we may question the wisdom of the actions of him or his employees, it is, after all, his property.

That said, with the laws currently on the books, he has agreed to abide by many rules and regulations as part of being an SOT3 and, if he is found to have been out of compliance, I'm sure he will be held accountable.

It is, however, my opinion that neither he, nor anyone else *should* have to be an SOT3 to possess or sell a full auto or any other weapon, if the Second Amendment is to be respected in full.

This could be, for some, an opportunity to have such discussions and have a chance to get people to reconsider another perspective.

For others, it is apparently an opportunity to, unwittingly or otherwise, serve as crew on the enemy's SAW.

How have I called for Andrew to be Pilloried?

I defy you to show me where I have called for prosecution/boycott/closing/revocation. I categorically have not.

I am in favor of the NFA going away and believe it to be unconstitutional, but at the moment it is here and the reality we live in.

If SOT3's keep leaking machineguns into criminal hands in this fashion, there is no reason to think it will ever go away, much less get much worse.

I am amazed that you accuse me of feeding the anti's at the same time you defend the behavior that led to a national story about machinguns in criminal hands.

YMMV

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Ladys and Gentlemen, please take a moment and note to yourself what you are doing at this very moment. . . . . . . .I believe another epic INGO thread is in the birth canal!

Or the dooky chute, I can't tell from this angle!:rockwoot:

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    I didnt really see, in this thread anyway, where anyone has called for profire or its owner(s) to have any punishment over the matter. Alot of telling it like it is, and alot of coming to friends' defenses is all Ive seen. Unless something is going on in another thread, I would think some people are using the offensive defense tactic.. But I couldnt imagine something like that happening on INGO!!!!

I vote for bacon as well...

RMC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 7, 2012
    McCordsville
    I think there are far too many people with guns. Therefore, please do the right thing and send your Sigs, Kimbers, etc. to me to help reduce this number.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    How have I called for Andrew to be Pilloried?

pillory: a means for exposing one to public scorn or ridicule

As this forum is public, and you are most certainly ridiculing him....

Fargo said:
    I defy you to show me where I have called for prosecution/boycott/closing/revocation. I categorically have not.

I defy you to show me where I have accused you of calling for any of those things. Please see the definition of pillory above.

Fargo said:
    I am in favor of the NFA going away and believe it to be unconstitutional, but at the moment it is here and the reality we live in.

Good to know our only real disagreement is likely to be tactics.

Fargo said:
    If SOT3's keep leaking machineguns into criminal hands in this fashion, there is no reason to think it will ever go away, much less get much worse.

I am amazed that you accuse me of feeding the anti's at the same time you defend the behavior that led to a national story about machinguns in criminal hands.

I am amazed that you are categorizing me as defending anything beyond the Second. Of course, I shouldn't be at all surprised after you accused Que of supporting criminal activity.

As far as you feeding the anti's, do you seriously think it beyond the pale that they wouldn't love to use some of your posts above as ammunition in their campaigns? Even some gun nuts agree with us? No, they've never done any such thing. :rolleyes:

I seem to remember after the Sandy Hook shooting that there were many supporters of the Second who were able to successfully raise salient points about certain firearm restrictions in an attempt to educate. I'm not sure what your stance was at the time, but it did happen

I may be wrong about the possibility of using this as an opportunity to educate rather than to pillory another over his choices with his private property; and event in which, thankfully, the only harm has been to property and ego. At least I'll admit I may be wrong.

Fargo said:

It most certainly does.

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    This poll is nonsense, and it's being presented in a very snarky, self-serving manner. Hindsight is 20/20, especially when applied to the mistakes of others.

I learned a lot from the posts about this topic.
    1) trailers are much easier to steal than I previously thought
    2) trailers can be broken into with less effort than I previously thought
    3) stealing entire trailers is more prevalent than I thought
    4) INGO is home to a lot of smug, self-righteous Monday-morning quarterbacks (oh wait, I already knew this)

Get over yourself.

Top Bottom