POLITICAL pictures - Funny (unlikely), Sad (more likely) Infuriating (most likely)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    And they are the inventor of the clipless pedal that everyone knows today. It is not a misrepresentation to say that in my mind. Still curious what pedals you were using 65 years ago?
    I was using standard pedals that came with every tricycle and bicycle of the day - stamped metal frame with square rubber treads - no clips anywhere.

They looked a lot like these...
    s-l1000.jpg

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I was using standard pedals that came with every tricycle and bicycle of the day - stamped metal frame with square rubber treads - no clips anywhere.

They looked a lot like these...
    s-l1000.jpg
    Those are pedals, then there are clip pedals like Bidet Fell off of, then clipless pedals that have bindings that release when the rider twists their leg…

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Then there are the 'lollipop' pedals that Speedplay makes, which are actually a masochistic device to torture your feet, disguised as a clipless pedal
    I rode those for years, loved them. Same function just reversed execution. I their case the cleat is on the pedal and the binding on the shoe. They are great for riders with bad knees…

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Even with carbon fiber soles, after a long ride the balls of my feet were on fire. IMO they concentrated the pedaling force into too small of an area

Look makes cleats with increased float if you have knee issues

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Even with carbon fiber soles, after a long ride the balls of my feet were on fire. IMO they concentrated the pedaling force into too small of an area

Look makes cleats with increased float if you have knee issues
    Look definitely has the biggest cleat and binding for sure. SPD has the smallest cleat I know of…

Top Bottom