POLITICAL pictures - Funny (unlikely), Sad (more likely) Infuriating (most likely)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wstar425

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2018
    Sandia Park, New Mexico
    Even funnier, the hat being backwards was FACT CHECKED FALSE.
    They argued it was in fact, on facing forwards.

They only changed it, after they got flamed by the thousands.

Note: for those that don't wear hard hats.
    The harness determines which direction the hat is. Whether it is one that can be adjusted (like the one shown, or the cheaper ones that are set and left alone.
    As for the 'bill' of the hat, the direction depends on what attachments are used, or the purpose of the hat (job being done). Lights, face shields, eye goggles, welding shields, and personal preference are taken into account.
    Some people have multiple hard hats, depending on their job.

Heck, I had a relatively easy job, and I think when I retired I had 3 or more hats.
    Course, one of them was so if I were doing something.. not quite right.. they would be looking for someone else. But it counts.
    Why is Klobuchar, from Minnesota at a photo shoot/whatever in Wisconsin? I know they are right across the border but stay on your commie side.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The crazy is strong with this one.

I feel sorry for the folks at Clown World. They have to go out and find these crazy people and then post their insanity. Imagine all the ones they run across but then decide: You know...this one, as crazy as it is, just doesn't meet our standards for our feed...let's keep looking. Most of these I have to stop before the end, these people are clown world.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    The crazy is strong with this one.

And people on the right keep laughing and talking about how crazy these people are, while these people control your child's education, are in management positions of critical businesses, and are passing laws.

We shouldn't laugh at them, we should realize they're a greater existential threat than any nation we've ever gone to war with. Yes, I legitimately believe this person is more dangerous to our way of life and our rights than ISIS.

Top Bottom