Political funny pictures thread, part IV. Bring on the leather!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    If you don't understand where they are coming from, this should help:

yp7a3p4twge21.jpg

So Tom Brady is friends with President Trump.

Yes, thank you, that does indeed explain everything.

TDS

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I’d like to reply back to them, “why are you so retarded?” But then I’d be perma-banned from twitteer for saying a taboo word.

White people were rooting for Rams too. Black people were rooting for Pats too. Making that racial is retarded.

For example. You don’t get mich more MAGA than Hoosiers, and colts fans hate the pats. Sports fandom isn’t racial. And ain’t no greater athelete in sports than Jordan so the one guy is definitely retarded. Brady is a probably the best all time QB but no one would accuse him of being an athelete, let alone best all time.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Nope, I am not saying that at all. Since I don't understand where they are coming from I would find it hard to predict what they would say.
    I'm guessing they are not Patriots fans but that doesn't mean they are Rams fans either.
    Maybe they are just anti-Patriot fans, there is a lot of that going around. I just don't see how they work race into it. Probably just a habit.
    Obviously they would be celebrating the black victory. :rolleyes:

we’re so ****ed as a country right now.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Oh. And just to post-whore, one more thing. They are anti-Pats because it was rumored that Tom Brady had a MAGA hat in his locker, and he was friends with Trump before the election. Belichick has long been a suspected Trump supporter, though without much substantiation. The Kraft family are said to be Republicans, so that automatically makes them white nationalists. Boston is a racist town because Larry Bird, a white man, dared to be good at basketball and played for the “whitest” team in the NBA.

That’s the rationale I’ve read on Twitter for why the Patriots are the “white” team and therefore the favoritest official team of the Trumpers. You know. Because **** reality.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Oh. And just to post-whore, one more thing. They are anti-Pats because it was rumored that Tom Brady had a MAGA hat in his locker, and he was friends with Trump before the election. Belichick has long been a suspected Trump supporter, though without much substantiation. The Kraft family are said to be Republicans, so that automatically makes them white nationalists. Boston is a racist town because Larry Bird, a white man, dared to be good at basketball and played for the “whitest” team in the NBA.

That’s the rationale I’ve read on Twitter for why the Patriots are the “white” team and therefore the favoritest official team of the Trumpers. You know. Because **** reality.

I do not believe that is correct. At least so far as Robert Kraft is concerned.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I do not believe that is correct. At least so far as Robert Kraft is concerned.
    Ha. Ya think? That’s not all they’re wrong about. But don’t tell me, tell the racists on Twitter who are disparaging the Pats, saying they are the official white nationalist team.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom