Police Find: TENS OF THOUSANDS of Fake Registrations, Bags of Pre-Paid Gift Cards, Guns with Silencers, Burner Phones, and

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kurr

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2011
    Jefferson County

NOW WE HAVE PROOF! TGP EXCLUSIVE: Massive 2020 Voter Fraud Uncovered in Michigan – Police Find: TENS OF THOUSANDS of Fake Registrations, Bags of Pre-Paid Gift Cards, Guns with Silencers, Burner Phones, and a Democrat-Funded Organization with Multiple Temporary Facilities in Several States​

1691511849056.png

1691512064548.png

A pistol with a folding stock ISN'T a sort barreled rifle? No stamp needed?

Lots to unpack in the article.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central

NOW WE HAVE PROOF! TGP EXCLUSIVE: Massive 2020 Voter Fraud Uncovered in Michigan – Police Find: TENS OF THOUSANDS of Fake Registrations, Bags of Pre-Paid Gift Cards, Guns with Silencers, Burner Phones, and a Democrat-Funded Organization with Multiple Temporary Facilities in Several States​

View attachment 291745

View attachment 291746

A pistol with a folding stock ISN'T a sort barreled rifle? No stamp needed?

Lots to unpack in the article.
    It doesn't say a pistol with a folding stock, it says a weapon with a folding stock. My guess is it's a rifle with a folding stock. In the People's Republic of Michigan a rifle or shotgun that is 30 inches or less in overall length with the stock collapsed/folded but at least 26 inches and the barrel length is at least 16/18 inches it has to be "registered" as a pistol.

Kurr

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2011
    Jefferson County
    What confused me is it says "appeared to be a short barreled rifle, but qualified as a pistol with a folding stock." Unless it was a luger or a BP revolver with a stock, i was under the impression as soon as you attach a stock to a pistol, without stamp, yer screwed.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    What confused me is it says "appeared to be a short barreled rifle, but qualified as a pistol with a folding stock." Unless it was a luger or a BP revolver with a stock, i was under the impression as soon as you attach a stock to a pistol, without stamp, yer screwed.
    You're thinking on a Federal level, this is Michigan clown laws.
    A Mini-14 with a folder is a "pistol" in Michigan stupidity

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    The guns and suppressors were deemed legal. Fine, I'm happy to hear it, actually. But what the hell were they doing at that particular location? And while the report said there were corresponding tax stamps for the suppressors, I understood all of the suppressors to belond to one individual, though I may have misunderstood. While not illegal, it sure looks fishy as **** in its totality.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    The Gateway Pundit is a fake news site.:ugh:

I shouldn't have Dennyed this thread. I'm up for some cheap entertainment.:ladiesman:

edwea

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jan 25, 2015
    New Dolan
    The Gateway Pundit is a fake news site.:ugh:

I shouldn't have Dennyed this thread. I'm up for some cheap entertainment.:ladiesman:
    Okay fine, I'll bite. Gateway pundit is click baitey for sure, but I think I've seen more outright lies from the MSM in the last few years.

Flash-hider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012
    It doesn't say a pistol with a folding stock, it says a weapon with a folding stock. My guess is it's a rifle with a folding stock. In the People's Republic of Michigan a rifle or shotgun that is 30 inches or less in overall length with the stock collapsed/folded but at least 26 inches and the barrel length is at least 16/18 inches it has to be "registered" as a pistol.
    That changed on 12/31/2012. Any rifle/shotgun 26 inches or more in length and barrel of 16/18 inches is now a long gun, no registration, no "Michigan" pistol. The rifle/shotguns that were registered as a "Michigan" pistol prior to the change were grandfathered in but when ownership changes the registration doesn't follow the rifle/shotgun.
    A grandfathered "Michigan" pistol is considered a pistol and can be legally carried as a concealed pistol. You just have to remember to have a copy of the pistol registration with you.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    The article was published on GWP but was the work product from a different source. It also included screen shots of police reports, both local and federal. The headline was written in typical GWP clickbait style, but what headline in todays world isn't?

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    NPR did that hit on GP because Jim Hoft is over the target.He said today that GBI was operating in 20 states doing the same thing.Michigan got exposed for. This might get interesting.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    NPR did that hit on GP because Jim Hoft is over the target.He said today that GBI was operating in 20 states doing the same thing.Michigan got exposed for. This might get interesting.
    I'm unware of the NPR hit you refer to but this story seems to have some there-there. What has been discovered, investigated and now reported looks like a large scale org designed to facilitate election fraud. The scary thought for me is that this is just one such org, how many just like it are out there? Millions of dollars distributed via gift cards, addresses bought and sold, forged documents and an arsenal, all for the purposes of "voter registration", equals - WTF?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    If Trump had been the one that had benefited from these “irregularities”, there’d be no limit to the curiosity of what happened. But since the right candidate won, they…just.,.don’t…care.

Oh but he allegedly was in 2016, and there was no end to (D)s on TV telling us about how they had people demonstrate directly hacking voting machines in front of them.

Funny how the media and government has made every effort on earth to bury that entire timeframe so nobody can easily look it up.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom