• BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    .380 for carry ?

I most often carry a full size 1911 OWB; sometimes a CZ75; sometimes a snubby 38; sometimes a pocket .380.

Unfortunately, in today's world, situations require a .380 mouse.

In a better world, I would always carry a full size handgun and always have a rifle at hand like everywhere else outside of the shop....but folks in the shop whine a lot. Of course, back packs are handy there.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    I most often carry a full size 1911 OWB; sometimes a CZ75; sometimes a snubby 38; sometimes a pocket .380.

Unfortunately, in today's world, situations require a .380 mouse.

In a better world, I would always carry a full size handgun and always have a rifle at hand like everywhere else outside of the shop....but folks in the shop whine a lot. Of course, back packs are handy there.
    I would think the BR would be immune to whiners.

You are right about the requirements of todays world. So much that yeah I am going to toss in the towel, and carry the 1911 full time, since there really are little restrictions which where I can carry.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I would think the BR would be immune to whiners.

You are right about the requirements of todays world. So much that yeah I am going to toss in the towel, and carry the 1911 full time, since there really are little restrictions which where I can carry.

You are blessed to live in God's country.

I am still stuck working in a land of delicate pansies.

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    I cargo pocket carry most days as that is the only way I can given where I work. Glock 42 in a Desantis Nemesis. Stays in place very well and very little movement. It is a slow draw stroke, but I am rarely in a position where I would need a fast draw, plus, I am comfortable in the fact that I have a gun on me and not in the truck.

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    I have an ankle holster for my P 365 tha gets used daily but it would look kind of silly wearing shorts, but then again it could help promote open carry Lol

Just wear one boot with the ankle holster, the other side could be anything else. Concealed but comfortable in hot weather…….

migunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 4, 2011
    DeMotte
    Carried a .380 Seecamp in a wallet holster in a right rear pocket for years.tried my 442 snubby in a front pocket and never got used to it, was not comfortable Nor comforting.
    Now carry a Sig 365 IWB when ever I leave home. Sometimes still carry the Seecamp in a rear pocket when out on the golf course walking.

EPeter213

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2016
    Floyd/Harrison
    I typically wear loose fit carpenter jeans or shorts. Pocket carry works well for me with a kydex trigger guard attached to a lanyard and beltloop.

Sccy cpx2, and sig365 both ride comfortably front pocket for me.

Definitely fit the pocket to the gun as mentioned above.

Top Bottom