• ...and so much more!
  • Am I crazy for asking?

• Total voters

NEWMAN

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2008
    Guess your F'd on ammo if you don't even have enough to drive down.

This might be the worst post I have ever seen.:noway:

gglass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    ELKHART
    I have never been able to acquire cash in large enough quantities to build my dream gun room. If everyone at INGunOwners.com would kindly donate a large portion of your next paycheck to my gun room fund, I'm sure I could have it in no time at all.

Please send your donations to the law firm of Schmuck & Gullible.

I have fully raised three of my children and am still raising the fourth. And if any of them pulled a begging stunt like this, I would have to go build a woodshed just to take them in it for a firm-handed lesson.

UNBELIEVABLE!

With gun ownership, comes great responsibility and maturity. The lack of either of these shown in this tread tells me that you are far from ready to be a gun owner... Not to mention the lack of funds.

NEWMAN

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2008
    he must be young, Used to getting things by just asking.

Let me tell you how the real world works. I'll contact the guy your building the website for I'll tell him I'll have one of my guys build it for him. I'll pay my guy his hourly wage then On my way to Louisville to a party I'll pick up the handgun.

Then you can get a bailout.
    I started working at 12 delivering papers for Indy Star. And it was a break from working for my parents before that. You have time for online games but no job?

I just don't get people and how they think.

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine

Let me tell you how the real world works. I'll contact the guy your building the website for I'll tell him I'll have one of my guys build it for him. I'll pay my guy his hourly wage then On my way to Louisville to a party I'll pick up the handgun.

Then you can get a bailout.
    I started working at 12 delivering papers for Indy Star. And it was a break from working for my parents before that. You have time for online games but no job?

I just don't get people and how they think.

Hell yeah I totally agree! :+1:

now people can we PLEASE get back to the paypal for boob jobs topic?

oh wait am I in the wrong thread?
    <RogerB looks around....>

crap this isn't the girls and guns thread.

nevermind, carry on. :D

Last edited:

jennybird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    Ok guys, Blade is only 20 years young, he made a bad decision by asking for money and he has been given the appropriate tongue-lashings already (and taken them very well I might add). Give the kid a break. Or a dollar, whichever you prefer.

and a 1
    and a 2
    and a 1, 2, 3, 4,

Kumbayaaaaa my looooord...

gglass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    ELKHART
    Ok guys, Blade is only 20 years young, he made a bad decision by asking for money and he has been given the appropriate tongue-lashings already (and taken them very well I might add). Give the kid a break. Or a dollar, whichever you prefer.

Jennybird,

I consider myself a generous person, but a cause for charity has to be real. And in these times, there are REAL causes for charity out there.

By all accounts, I am a good father and I have a real problem with a 20-year old being raised in such a way that he thinks it's OK to beg others for something so frivolous. My oldest son has a good job, a real home and was married at 20, and had his first son at age 21. My second son is currently serving in the US MARINES as an MP at age 19. My oldest daughter is finishing high-school early and has been accepted into college to become a nurse. My youngest daughter is only 5 so we'll tell her story down the road. Why compare the stories of my kids to this 20-year old... Because there is a REAL issue here, and the good people of this forum should not reward this kind of behavior. I would not accept this behavior from my kids, I don't think that anyone should accept it from this kid either.

I said in a couple of posts up that with gun ownership, comes great responsibility and maturity. Do you really think this kid has either of these things?

jennybird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    Calm down there gg. The comment about donating a dollar was a joke... sorry if the humor was lost in translation. If you haven't figured it out by now I have a sarcastic and somewhat twisted sense of humor. So no, I absolutely don't expect anyone to give this kid any money and would question your sanity if you did.

Although it sounds as if you've done well with your children, I have also done well with mine. I raised my girls alone, with zero help from anyone, and they have turned out to be beautiful, intelligent young ladies. My oldest daughter finished her last day of high school today as a matter of fact, graduating early as yours did. She has one year of her college education nearly completed already, and has plans to open her own business within 5 years. So yes, I am well schooled on good parenting skills.

No one here "accepted" his behavior. I think if you read the responses you'll see that very clearly. All I'm saying is that he has taken his lashes, and he did so in good spirit (without storming off like a child) which does show a lot of maturity in and of itself. Most people would have flipped us all the bird and never returned.

As for whether or not he is mature enough to own/handle a deadly weapon, that is for him and HIS father to determine, not you or me. But don't you think it would be better for us to welcome him into our midst so we can teach him what he doesn't know rather than have yet one more loose cannon running around out there with a gun he knows nothing about?

Lighten up hon, I'm on your side. We gotta work this parenting thing together. ;)

Jennybird,

I consider myself a generous person, but a cause for charity has to be real. And in these times, there are REAL causes for charity out there.

By all accounts, I am a good father and I have a real problem with a 20-year old being raised in such a way that he thinks it's OK to beg others for something so frivolous. My oldest son has a good job, a real home and was married at 20, and had his first son at age 21. My second son is currently serving in the US MARINES as an MP at age 19. My oldest daughter is finishing high-school early and has been accepted into college to become a nurse. My youngest daughter is only 5 so we'll tell her story down the road. Why compare the stories of my kids to this 20-year old... Because there is a REAL issue here, and the good people of this forum should not reward this kind of behavior. I would not accept this behavior from my kids, I don't think that anyone should accept it from this kid either.

I said in a couple of posts up that with gun ownership, comes great responsibility and maturity. Do you really think this kid has either of these things?

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    I do wonder about one thing. He plays America's Army and seems to be pretty involved in it. I thought that game was written by the Army for recruiting purposes. Well it looks like they are getting the gamers to play, I wonder how many they actually recruit form it. Just wondering.

Old Salt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2008
    Avon
    If he has enough intelligence to write programs, then he may be bright enough for the Navy. Mike8170, your right he is obviously too smart for the Army. LOL

Blade

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009

You have time for online games but no job?

well for one considering I am unemployed... I am used to getting things by asking my mother.. for example food and cable internet.

The reason I don't have a job is
    1. I baby sit for my mother so she can work.
    2. I can't find a job right now.

If I am ever able to find a job that will pay more than what my mom makes, I would gladly go to work so she could sit at home with my 3 younger brothers. So i'm sorry if I can off as just some lazy punk ass kid.

Maybe Blade could join the Marines, he would get his first gun ,and free travel to a sandy camp somewhere on the other side of the world

I actually wanted to join the army or airforce. But because I was born with spina bifida and fractured my spine in 2 places playing football in high school. I was not able to join either. This problem also prevents from obtaining a job that requires heavy lifting.

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008