• ...and so much more!
  • Am I crazy for asking?

• Total voters

Blade

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Well my predicament is that I am designing this site for a friend of mine that lives in southern Indiana. I have been talking to him about me purchasing my first hand gun, and he offered to give me a Taurus PT140 for doing the site for him. The catch is that I have to drive down there and pick it up. My friend "plague421" told me that he would drive me down there if I gave him gas money for it. We did the math and it's gonna cost us around $75 to drive down there and back. So I ask you if you would donate anything you can to help a wannabe Indiana gun owner. So if you do wanna help please Click this link https://www.paypal.com/ or just go to paypal.com and send the donation to MGedzius@gmail.com . If you do decide to donate please post how much you donated in this thread so that I don't acquire anything more then I need.

BTW What does everyone think about a Taurus PT140 for my first handgun?

karlsgunbunker

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2008
    If it is Intra-State it does not require a FFL.

I know I are one!

The only time a FFL needs to be involved is an Inter-State Transaction (Across State Lines).

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    big_balls_t_shirt-p235264912620888117t5e4_400.jpg

Mini-14

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 30, 2008
    New Palestine,In
    . So I ask you if you would donate anything you can to help a wannabe Indiana gun owner. So if you do wanna help please Click this link https://www.paypal.com/ or just go to paypal.com and send the donation to MGedzius@gmail.com . If you do decide to donate please post how much you donated in this thread so that I don't acquire anything more then I need.

]
    :lmfao:

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    Please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope (SASE) with a brief note to the address below. I'm sure you'll get a check for an acceptable amount for your new firearm in no time.

The White House
    1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
    Washington, DC 20500

jennybird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    I need a new gun too. I've had my LTCH for a month now and nothing to carry. Why? Cause I don't have the money! :baby:

Blade, you'd probably get more donations if you told the guys it was for a boob job.

Maybe we should apply for a bailout.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Well my predicament is that I am designing this site for a friend of mine that lives in southern Indiana. I have been talking to him about me purchasing my first hand gun, and he offered to give me a Taurus PT140 for doing the site for him. The catch is that I have to drive down there and pick it up. My friend "plague421" told me that he would drive me down there if I gave him gas money for it. We did the math and it's gonna cost us around $75 to drive down there and back. So I ask you if you would donate anything you can to help a wannabe Indiana gun owner. So if you do wanna help please Click this link https://www.paypal.com/ or just go to paypal.com and send the donation to MGedzius@gmail.com . If you do decide to donate please post how much you donated in this thread so that I don't acquire anything more then I need.

BTW What does everyone think about a Taurus PT140 for my first handgun?

NOTE: You need to Expand your Begging for Dollars. If you can't afford gas to pick up a Free Gun then you surely need additional $$'s for Bullets. Never Limit Yourself to how much $$'s you can collect from the truly gullible :rolleyes:

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    I need a new gun too. I've had my LTCH for a month now and nothing to carry. Why? Cause I don't have the money! :baby:

Blade, you'd probably get more donations if you told the guys it was for a boob job.

Maybe we should apply for a bailout.

Now even I would DONATE to a Boob Job. Wait, does that mean I'd have to send money to Obama :dunno:

jennybird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    NOTE: You need to Expand your Begging for Dollars. If you can't afford gas to pick up a Free Gun then you surely need additional $$'s for Bullets. Never Limit Yourself to how much $$'s you can collect from the truly gullible :rolleyes:

And range fees so he can practice... otherwise we might be liable if he injures someone by mishandling.

Blade

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    lol you've gotta have big balls in desperate times.

well I guess it was worth a shot..

oh well i'll just have to remain unarmed.

Thanks anyway.

-XL-

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    I will gladly help you. I have large funds in the form of $3 Million cash in my Nigerian bank account. All that is needed to transfer these funds to you is for your account information to be provided gladly. Please upon funishing these numbers also be including your pin number.

Glad to help.

jennybird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    The UK lottery seems to be quite lucritive as well.

Blade, don't mind us. We love to bust chops when the opportunity presents itself. Consider yourself hazed!

Welcome to the boards bud!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    John22
    Top Bottom