• Total voters

Blade

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    It's cool..
    I don't mind being hazed..
    and I don't mind earning my money either...
    The problem there is there isn't much earning potential out there now.

So if you guys need some graphics or web work done..I'd be glad to help out in exchange for a donation to my gas fund XD

6birds

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fishers
    If you need a gun, just ask for the gun. With the DOW at a 20 years low, I was going to cash it in this weekend anyway. I have a couple laying around.

If you're that good at holding your breath, (and you should be), dive Lake Michigan. I heard there was some good stuff down there lately.

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    Poor guy

lol you've gotta have big balls in desperate times.
    well I guess it was worth a shot.. oh well i'll just have to remain unarmed.
    Thanks anyway.

I sure hope this is a big joke or this country is going down hill faster then I thought. :rolleyes: Might be potential Moderator material for INGO. :D

Last edited:

Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    I'd think you would have a better chance of getting a relay-team together to bring it up, rather than getting people to pony up that kind of green..

Blade

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    I'd think you would have a better chance of getting a relay-team together to bring it up, rather than getting people to pony up that kind of green..

hmmm...
    anyone interested?

the gun is in clarksville..
    i'm in lake station..

lol let me know what we can do.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    That would be interesting. Ferry a gun across the state from one person to another. So many questions come to mind...:dunno:

Need to ask for $$$$ for a holster to carry said gun too. ;)

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    It's cool..
    I don't mind being hazed..

It's not really about being hazed. I think most folks here think you're just pulling our leg. You see, you've hit upon a group of folks who value and respect self-reliance. A group who, nearly universally, find displeasure in handouts and great admiration for hard work. Not a lot of fans of the Obama handout plans here.

Not that we're not givers - for a hardworking member, we've been known to turn out figuratively and literally to help out in time of need. "Time of need..." something for an honorable person who hit a hard place. I.e. Your buddy who forgot his wallet at lunch.

Not the guy consistently standing on the interstate exit ramp begging for cash. (though I have bought food for a handful of folks like that.)

saddam_homeless.jpg

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City

It's not really about being hazed. I think most folks here think you're just pulling our leg. You see, you've hit upon a group of folks who value and respect self-reliance. A group who, nearly universally, find displeasure in handouts and great admiration for hard work. Not a lot of fans of the Obama handout plans here.

Not that we're not givers - for a hardworking member, we've been known to turn out figuratively and literally to help out in time of need. "Time of need..." something for an honorable person who hit a hard place. I.e. Your buddy who forgot his wallet at lunch.

Not the guy consistently standing on the interstate exit ramp begging for cash. (though I have bought food for a handful of folks like that.)

saddam_homelessinfi.jpg

After our house fire we had many offer's people wanting to send money. Of course I didst accept any of them but it was greatly appreciated...

Top Bottom