• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Dangit guys, you're gonna get me pushed up to the front of the line when the "cleansing" begins lol. I do appreciate the kind words.

I'm worked up, no doubt about it. Like I've said before, if the left seizes full control I won't live to see another fake election.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Dangit guys, you're gonna get me pushed up to the front of the line when the "cleansing" begins lol. I do appreciate the kind words.

I'm worked up, no doubt about it. Like I've said before, if the left seizes full control I won't live to see another fake election.
    You have earned every kind word we can offer.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    Phylo seems to have had his head on straight over the years on the forum, so I give his opinions a little weight just based on that.
    I figure his work experience gives him some insight that I don't have at all.

Keep your cool guys. I just checked and it is still a free country. Chin up, all that good stuff. This sucks, but we come from good stock and they weathered far worse than this.

Givem hell phylo.

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville

There may be more of us in the same position than you may think! Lacking clarity and eloquence in the ability to post (as you have) ones feelings does tend to quiet a few.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    There may be more of us in the same position than you may think! Lacking clarity and eloquence in the ability to post (as you have) ones feelings does tend to quiet a few.

QFT

There is a LOT of energy out there... our "betters" had better not stick a fork in the socket.

poisonspyder

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    Durango
    Used to live in Indiana 9 or so years ago, and know a few of you guys. Never met you phylodog. I respect your opinion as well as many others on this forum. Your posts are part of why I like this forum so much even out in liberal Colorado.

With the recent events I still find this forum to be one of the best debated and positive news sources I can get. That’s why after many many years of being a lurker and freeloader I signed up as a site supporter today. Thanks to all of you that make me look and question before I believe anything.

Top Bottom