• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Yes it would be expensive to keep him, but Manning put the Indianapolis Colts on the map. I really hate to see him leave.

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Best decision for the Colts and for Manning. At best, fully healthy, he's only got a couple productive years left. Add in the massive (read as wasteful, but that's a different argument) expense, and it's time to let the Andrew Luck era begin. Take some lumps and re-tool the next two seasons and they'll soon be a contender again.

localone

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jul 22, 2010
    NW Indiana
    I will honestly say I will be routing for the team Peyton plays for and think Luck is gonna be another NFL bust just like the last 10 number 1 draft picks

williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    parting tis sweet sorrow, again. the colts did this before manning when they decided to go with him over harbaugh back in '98. now looks like they do it again.

i personally think they should go with rg3 instead of luck. anyone remember a guy named ryan leaf?

scarboni

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2010
    Unknown
    It was a great thing having P.Manning playing for Indy,I was hoping somehow he would stay but i guess not,just can't believe he is not going to be here anymore.The whole city is going to be a little pissed off tomorrow,including me!

Top Bottom