Permit got swallowed up in the mail - now what???

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ryanmercer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    Yeah, don't take it to Staples. I went there to get it copied and the girl was going to copy it on white paper. I told her I wanted pink - just like the permit and she went on this spiel about it being a federal document and it was illegal for them to copy it. My wife started to say something and I told her to forget it. I went to the paper aisle, grabbed pink paper, had the lady ring it up, and walked out...

Fed Ex Office (kinko's is still on the signage)... I walked in with mine earlier this year in my hand, the guy behind the counter saw it, didn't even let me get out a word, and pointed to the pink paper "use that one, I did" he said. I walked out with 12 copies for less than a buck (not sure what'd be without my fedex discount, but probably still under a dollar).

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Yeah, don't take it to Staples. I went there to get it copied and the girl was going to copy it on white paper. I told her I wanted pink - just like the permit and she went on this spiel about it being a federal document and it was illegal for them to copy it. My wife started to say something and I told her to forget it. I went to the paper aisle, grabbed pink paper, had the lady ring it up, and walked out...

Had the same thing at Office Depot so I bought the paper, brought it home and it looks just like the original.

ryanmercer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    Had the same thing at Office Depot so I bought the paper, brought it home and it looks just like the original.

Kinkos/Fedex Office you do it yourself... ask for a card fo the copier... grab the paper out of the colored paper shelves... put it in... copy... take the card up... they ring you up and enver look at what you coppied.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Just got a phone call from Firearm Division. They wanted to make sure I received my permit before issuing another one. I called them and let them know when I got it, but they didn't get the message to the right person I guess.

Needless to say, I was impressed.

Top Bottom